Playing Iced Earth

Nebulous

Daniel
Dec 14, 2003
Brookfield, VIC, Australia
When i first started playing guitar, i had a tendancy to learn alot of riffs, but not alot of whole songs. Now ive started learning more whole songs and was wandering, what are your favourite songs (Iced Earth and others) to jam along to?
I find that sometimes, your favourite songs to listen to are not that fun to play, especialy if they are hard and take ages to learn (not that im asking for simple songs to play, i dont mind getting fast or technical). I have been playing for 6 years, and im only starting to get realy serious about playing.
I was thinking of learning something like Dante's or Stormrider.

I hate when i babble. So whats your fav song/s to jam to? (mines prolly One or Dream of Mirrors)

Daniel \m/

Another Brick In The Wall Pt. 2, Blinded By Fear, Puritania, Bleak, For Whom The Bell Tolls, and Otherside.

uh hmm... "benighted" by opeth from still life is really fun to play on acoustic.. for the thrashiness i've been messing around with some shadows fall - "thoughts without words"..jon danais is badarse.. hmm..."leper affinity" by opeth, "symbolic" by death...these are just recent songs that i've leaned and i've been loving to play

Pretty much anything by Death IMO..

Evil dead, Leprosy, Open casket, Choke on it, Altering the future, Lack of comprehension, Suicide machine, Trapped in a corner, The philosopher, Symbolic, Crystal mountain, Misanthrope, Scavenger of human sorrow and Spirit crusher are all some of my personal favorites ;)

But Iced earth, eh?
Hmm.. The coming curse is pretty fun if I remember correctly..?