Iced Earth Loses Another Band Member

He gave up IE to have a one week tryout for stuttering John's job with Stern. The winner of the tryout gets 25 grand for 3 months. And he's not even guaranteed the position. He's up against some stiff competition! He should've stayed in IE. But if things dont work out....He wont have a hard time finding a gig. Oh well I'll see him at his last Iced Earth show tonight! \m/

Christy is ace though. He might have lost his edge drumming for Iced Earth however; it's child's play compared to what he had to do in Death.

Meh, hope he gets it. He's better off not in that shitty patriotic band anyway.

Oh shut the fuck up, just because a band happens to do an original lyrical theme doesn't mean the automatically suck balls. But yeah, the shit he did with them was nothing compared to say, SOP.

I thought he was a pretty good drummer, sad to see him leave for comedy but if his passion lies in comedy and entertainment and not in music then we should look up to him for that. It's better then sticking with the band if he isn't happy. Oh and i like Iced Earth's new album. But i'm american, i know a lot of people over in europe do not enjoy it as much. Perhaps patriotic themes are not a good idea for bands. Anyways yeah that's my 2¢

ShadowOfDeath said:
I thought he was a pretty good drummer, sad to see him leave for comedy but if his passion lies in comedy and entertainment and not in music then we should look up to him for that. It's better then sticking with the band if he isn't happy. Oh and i like Iced Earth's new album. But i'm american, i know a lot of people over in europe do not enjoy it as much. Perhaps patriotic themes are not a good idea for bands. Anyways yeah that's my 2¢
They should have done an entire album where they made fun of the french.

Q) Why are the streets in Paris lined with trees?
A) Because German soldiers like to march in the shade.

So I walk into lunch today and this kid is all sad, so I decide to ask him what's wrong.

Me: "What's up man?"
Him: "Nothing much..."
Me: "Well...why the long face?"
Him: "IT'S CALLED PROGRESSIVE GET IT RIGHT"