Iced earth singing

AllWithinMyTurban

The Turbanator666
Nov 7, 2003
INDIA
I am much liking the singing tim Owensa who i think was in Judas Preist. i hear he is in Iced Earth now. Has anybody heard the new record with ownes sing on it???? I may download it if it is good. I like the meatal, Priest kicks my ass a lot.
METAL GODS MOTHERFUCK!!

I have heard 3 songs from there website. Though the songs kick ass , Tim ownes voice is alot thinner than Barlows. The song Holowman would have killed if Barlow sang it. So far im on Barlows side on whos a better singer for iced earth, but i cannot tell yet because i have to hear the whole album. So download the samples and have a listen for your self either at the iced earth websire or the spv records website .

the polish bastard said:
I have heard 3 songs from there website. Though the songs kick ass , Tim ownes voice is alot thinner than Barlows. The song Holowman would have killed if Barlow sang it. So far im on Barlows side on whos a better singer for iced earth, but i cannot tell yet because i have to hear the whole album. So download the samples and have a listen for your self either at the iced earth websire or the spv records website .
I'm pretty sure everyone will say Barlow is the better singer. I know that I think he is.