ICS Vortex back in Borknagar

That's great news!!! Andreas + Simen + Lars singing on the same album or on stage at the same time will sound fantastic.

While I already considered Vortex a Borknagar member again when he was announced for the cancelled South American tour, it's incredibly exciting to have it confirmed. 3 of the most talented and powerful voices of metal are on the same band!

If the new album will be released next year, I think it's safe to presume that you have some songs already composed keeping in mind this new line-up. I hope Vortex could compose a song as he did back in time with Ad Noctum and Colossus and Lars keep doing the same.

What I REALLY hope is TO HEAR THE 3 OF THEM singing. I'm speaking by myself but I guess most of Borknagar fans think the same: LARS IS CRIMINALLY UNDERUSED. One thing I loved from Origin and Universal was to hear Lars more, since he has a unique and beautiful voice! so I hope you could use his skills more and add them to the Vortex's and Andreas.

Congrats! and you just did it again! This is the most anticipated album for 2012, that's for sure!!

Edit: (sorry for the maj keys, but) RECORD THE GIG ON INFERNO FOR A DVD RELEASE!!!!

Maybe the new album can do the trick? it's their best since Neonism.

Heard it, listened a couple times and haven't gone back to it since. But now I'm back in bed with my Borknagar shirt listening to the new Primordial album so I don't really care about anything else right now.

That new album is sure going to be interesting. Maybe this will allow Borknagar to gain some truly deserved recognition outside of their current fanbase, especially since all the fans of Dimmu era Vortex will surely be following. A total treat and dream come true for us Bork fans. I sincerely hope that Laz's vocal talents do not get put on the back burner though. In my opinion, his voice is just as amazing as the other two, as the new Solefald is quite a showcase of his skills. One thing I'm very much relieved about is that Vortex isn't a replacement, but just an addition to the band. If Vintersorg was leaving I would have been quite disappointed!

It is a fine day indeed

Wow this is very exciting news. :) Simen is the reason I found out about and became interested in Borknagar in the first place, so this new fan is very happy.

What I REALLY hope is TO HEAR THE 3 OF THEM singing. I'm speaking by myself but I guess most of Borknagar fans think the same: LARS IS CRIMINALLY UNDERUSED.

Edit: (sorry for the maj keys, but) RECORD THE GIG ON INFERNO FOR A DVD RELEASE!!!!

Two statements/requests I agree with %100!!!!!