ideal meat substitute?

yeah, there isnt something like vegetarian sex
carrots wont do :rolleyes:

tofu is tricky, but if its the white kind add lots of soy sauce
here theyve some spiced ones too

I've got some tofu here but I can't remember whether I like it last time I tried it. I do that with olives as well, always try them...just incase. Cauldron do Vege food and do a lovely lincolnshire sauson and a cheese and leek one too.
hahaha just remembered I found the quorn meatballs, I'll let you know how they are! :tickled:

Vegetarian Sex
From the book:
"The New Vegetarians"
by Paul R. Amato, Ph.D. and Sonia A. Partridge

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Meat-eaters, as we all know, sometimes use oysters or exotic meats as aphrodisiacs. This might appear to leave vegetarians without any suitable recourse. However, as one person informed us, vegetarians use other vegetarians as aphrodisiacs. We were curious to know if becoming vegetarian has any implications for people's sexual urges, feelings or behavior. 62% of those interviewed reported that thier sex lives have improved. We noted above that a common physical change is for people to experience an increase in their level of energy and endurance after eliminating meat from their diets. Not surprisingly, these enhanced capabilities are sometimes said to yeild certain benefits in the bedroom: I feel healthier and have more energy and vitality. And this adds to my positive feelings about sex. Another person adds: This diet has made me feel sexier since I am thinner and have almost unlimited sexual energy. I have clear skin that is virtually wrinkle-free, even at age 35.[/font]

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]As the women above noted , losing unwanted body fat can enhance one's sex appeal. Another person put it this way, "Before becoming vegetarian I was fat and unappealing. Now I'm lean in the sunshine and have a great love of life." Certainly, in our culture, slimness is seen as a characteristic of physically attractive people. It is not surprising, therefore, that people who lose unnecessary body fat after adopting a vegetarian diet should find that their love lives improve. For some, an improvement in sexual relations leads to more intimate and better-quality personal relationships with lovers and spouses. As one person said, "My sexual life? It's healthier, more spiritual, closer and more committed." Another person put it this way: "My sex life is better because I have a better understanding of love than I ever had before becoming a vegan."[/font]

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Some vegetarians say they couldn't imagine making love with someone who eats meat. Fellow vegetarians, it seems, are perceived as being more attractive, and sexier, than meat-eaters. As one woman told us, "I find my husband more sexually appealing knowing that he is not a vessel full of decaying carcasses."[/font]

60lr.jpg
Strangelight said:
Im a Soso veteran, was making them 10 years ago. Does that mean I get a testimonial this year?

siderea said:
tofu is cheaper

though quorn is a bit cancer causing, danger and that.
ermmm, made us a quorn ragout for diner. very nice...
never heard about it causing cancer....so where did you hear that lisa?:erk:

this bio person at some party. thats the reason why they dont sell it at the bioshop next door either. but i wouldnt really care, i mean you smoke dont you :)
and its just when you eat it every day i guess. italian spized quorn is good, but ragout (is it like quorn fricassee???) is the best :headbang:

just got this mexican breadsalad, very nice

yep, fricassee it is!
and yes there are probably other things that are more dangerous.
anyway, we're all going to die eventually, right...