Identify this song

conmac7

New Metal Member
Nov 26, 2016
Ok. first of all greetings to every one here. Im from Grecia.

I am looking for a song that i used to listen about a 15 years ago, when i was in school.
I dont have a f*ck!ng clue the band or the lyrics of the song. I only remember how the song was starting. The song starts with a guitar rif that plays more than once (2 or three times) and then the singer comes. For sure i remember that isnt a Rock. Maybe is a hard rock or a heavy metal. The song was inside a compilation disc that had various artists inside and i dont remember the name of the cd or the magazine that had the cd. For years I thought that the bands song are the megadeth. But no. i search all the discography but arent. (Maybe i was missed but i dont thing so). Also i search Black Sabbaths discography but again i didnt find anything.

So i need a help please. If u want t help me, i recorded the melody (the intro of the song with the guitar rif) but with my voice. I dont play guitar unfortunately. I upload it to youtube:

If u have something i mind for who may be please tell me. Thank you all for your time

U are a god of metal. An mobile encyclopedia. Yep. This is the song. Thank u very much Brother. I was searching for this like forever.

Reactions: Elric of Melniboné
In fact the song that i was listening back then was this cover:
youtube. com/watch?v= 14wLjtKF33M

Last edited: