idiots, they are all idiots!!!!

Dead_Lioness said:
you are absolutely right.
Im not talking about all christians....
for me religion is something personal
if only some of them could keep it to themselves- the world could have been a happier place (same for jews and muslims)
the problem starts when they try to force ME to see things as they see them
and then, i will absolutely come out and say: "FUCK U ALL"
fuck the mormons, fuck the katholic- i dont care!
stop making me look and feel "so precious" it was just a BOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know, in Europe something like that would have been forgotten after a day, but here- people start blaming heros like Haward Stern (lovveeee him)
and my fav store like Victoria Secret wtf???

so yeah, fuck them all .

:worship:

God I was so sick of hearing about her goddamn tit on tv. I was like what the fuck kind of country are we that we cannot handle a tit on tv.

during the superbowl. Not a very special tit in my opinion... and what really bothers me is, every time I think about Janet Jackson and her tit flopping out, I see Micheal Jackson's rapidly deteriorating face on her body. He makes me sick... his whole family makes me sick. I want them to burn in the Fires of hell.

Hehe, I was being sarcastic actually lol. So much hatred there.

You think you have it bad looking at him? Imagine waking up and seeing a face like that in the mirror. Lol, poor bastard.

Lordlucid said:
during the superbowl. Not a very special tit in my opinion... and what really bothers me is, every time I think about Janet Jackson and her tit flopping out, I see Micheal Jackson's rapidly deteriorating face on her body. He makes me sick... his whole family makes me sick. I want them to burn in the Fires of hell.

:lol: roflmao

A breast, woo fucking hoo. Have Timberlake buttfuck her on live TV and THEN we have some news to discuss.

"You think you have it bad looking at him? Imagine waking up and seeing a face like that in the mirror. Lol, poor bastard."

Better yet, think of all the children who have to wake up to it!

"suck a tit, the movie gets an R rating, hack the tit off with an axe and it get PG-13"
funny part is its so true....