THERE ARE DRUGS IN OUR WATER

Apparently there are some aliens among us. One of them is playing in the band Ki$$, Klingons in Satan's Service.

They try to disguise their looks with make up, but he has been exposed:

523px-Paul_Stanley_looking_sober.jpg

:zombie:

Bottled water is far less safe, despite the unabsorbed drugs from people getting in the taps. Guess which one actually has safety guidelines and regulators? :p

You obviously don't know most bottled water comes from city taps and municipal sources. :D They're just not required to test it.

I don't buy it!

If it was my money I'd just buy a brita filter and settle for the tap. Because bottled water IS a huge waste of money and accumulator of refuse.

although this CVS water I'm drinking is blechhhhhhhhhhhh too

Kroger bottled water wins though, Pretty cheap as far as waters go, and great taste.

I'm lucky in that our tap water is some of the cleanest in the country and has no taste. Any of you BUYING bottled water rather than tap filters need to be dragged out and shot. :D A good filter'll kill the taste.

I'm lucky in that our tap water is some of the cleanest in the country and has no taste. Any of you BUYING bottled water rather than tap filters need to be dragged out and shot. :D A good filter'll kill the taste.

At Derick's house the tap water (or well water more accurately) tastes like poo. So they have a Brita pitcher and one of those that fits on the faucet. But for some reason the ice cubes still get made with unfiltered tap water...so a few sips into your drink, it tastes like POO. Cow poo.