Fluoridated water was invented by the Nazis? whaaa?

Bacchante

The Dreaming Mind
Mar 14, 2004
SERIOUSLY off topic....but I felt the need to post this because I care for you silly motherfuckers *awwww!*
I quickly wrote this for a local newspaper...its completely un-professional, but I had to get it out. You see, they're trying to keep fluoride in our water supply, but a new Measure (Measure W to be precise..oh hohoho), wants to stop that (yeah buddy!). Seriously....fuck fluoride...This lab-synthesized poison has no business in our bodies OR our water.
I encourage you to do more research online..it is seriously a scary issue to me. CHECK THIS OUT:

"When the Nazis under Hitler decided to go into Poland, both the German General Staff and the Russian General Staff exchanged scientific and military ideas, plans, and personnel, and the scheme of mass control through water medication was seized upon by the Russian Communists because it fitted ideally into their plan to communize the world. ...

"I was told of this entire scheme by a German chemist who was an official of the great IG Farben chemical industries and was also prominent in the Nazi movement at the time. I say this with all the earnestness and sincerity of a scientist who has spent nearly 20 years' research into the chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology of fluorine--any person who drinks artificially fluorinated water for a period of one year or more will never again be the same person mentally or physically." - CHARLES E. PERKINS, Chemist, 2 October 1954.

What is a bi-product of atomic bombs and one of the main ingredients in Sarin Nerve Gas, Prozac and rat poison?
Fluoride!

This substance is present in many of our toothpastes, mouthwashes, vitamins, and (sadly) our drinking water; all for the sake of good dental hygiene. There is evidence that fluroide, even in an infantesimal amount, can cause neurological difficulties, bone deformities, and a variety of cancers! It's not meant to be ingested! When you drink flouridated water, your delicate internal organs are being exposed more than your teeth...take that into consideration.

A few months ago, I revealed to my dental practitioner that I no longer use fluoridated toothpaste or mouthwash. She asked why, and I explained that I have been using fluoride toothpastes, rinses, and tablets (bleh!) throughout my life, and they didn't seem to do anything for me. In fact, I had more cavities while using those products. I also know fluoride is a poison, and I don't feel comfortable being exposed to it anymore. She proceeded to lambast me for what I said, telling me that fluoride hardens the tooth's enamel, and it was necessary to prevent tooth decay. I asked her if there was any evidence backing her claim, and she couldn't give me a straight answer.

Has anyone noticed how difficult finding concrete evidence backing the "positive benefits" of fluoridation is? Why is that? Before you vote against Measure W , PLEASE do some research on the real negative effects of fluoride and water fluoridation! This process has already been banned by approximately 99% of western Europe. Please, take the time to question why. Thank you

It seems the negative benefits are as sketchy as the positive ones. But I can think of more important things to worry about.

heh, I think the best thing is not using it, for safety's sake.
And they do have tons of evidence pointing to the fact that fluoride=not good for you...especially when put in water

Naw, we've been doing it for at least 30 years and no mass effects have (that I know of) been noticed yet. I don't really care enough to jump up and say anything though, even though I'd rather fluoridate myself. I'd worry more about the direction of our government and its religious agenda first, and then tackle fluoride on Saturdays after coffee.

I know what you're saying, but this is one little issue could be contributing to cancers, ADD, and all of that shite...along with the mercury in vaccinations, and all of the other crap we eat/use.

Ahhh, I hate existing

Well, from that point of view, we Americans take so many things to excess everything we do is probably giving us cancer and diseases. I do see how fluoridation may save the teefs of the poor folks in 3rd world countries, but do we really need it? Probably not.

Seriously...anything in excess is bad...
but I don't don't think anyone needs the stuff (fluoride)...bleh.

Urrrgh!..I'm just so sick of how everything is so pumped full of chemicals and crap that isn't necessary...blah

Sometimes I think about exactly what type of cancer will do me in...since it's so 'plentiful' and common today.

Speaking of pumped full of chemicals, I'm going for surgery on the 6th. Yay for sedatives and IV drugs. I do hope I get morphine, but probably Vicodin.

fluorinated water seems to be quite useless indeed. but jesus christ what do atomic bombs have to do with it? Sarin Nerve Gas does not have any fluoride in it. it has a fluorine atom in it ...

I'm just so sick of how everything is so pumped full of chemicals
>> i just hope you realise that you probably wouldnt even recognize your room if everything inside which is product of chemical industries would be missing. it's kinda weird how ppl fear stuff because they dont know about it. i dont mean to offend you ... i just hate all this anti-chemicals-bullshit, especially when it's not accurate ...

Do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk, ice cream? Ice cream, Mandrake? Children's ice cream!...You know when fluoridation began?...1946. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual, and certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works. I first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love...Yes, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I-I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women, er, women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake...but I do deny them my essence.

Bacchante said:
oh noes!

Surgery? What for? :(

My right earsex, it's broken and needs fixing. But I'll still be in SF, to hell with laying about for 2 weeks and missing the chance to hang with the west cost group.

The effects of Flouride on teeth are a matter of simple, well documented chemistry. However, since most toothpaste brands are already sufficiently flouridated, adding more to the water supply seems unnecessary.

The Nazi's invented a huge amount of things.

Thanks to their no-holds-barred-lets-experiment-on-Jews ethos, we have a tonne of medical data we could never have found, otherwise. How the human body reacts to extreme and cold, for example.

After the war, there was a rush to capture as many Nazi scientists as possible - 'cause they were yeeeeeeeeeeeears ahead of anyone else. :)

Right wing policies of the genocidal eugenics variety aside, the Nazi's were most useful.