Question about Nazis

Mormagil said:
:lol: I actually did see a guy from a local death band in church last Christmas morning.

I can't be the only one here who gets pissed off by shit like this right? I know for most its all about the music, but COME ON. At least have SOME integrity.

I know most really don't care at all, but it made me mad when I saw Hellhammer in a Christian band.

One Inch Man said:
"Okay I'll have these DNA results for you in a couple of weeks."
*hands over carton of smokes*
"Did I say weeks? Because I meant seconds!"

Permanent Simpsons references and the fact that NAD is like IA of Freak Kitchen are two of the main reasons I'm addicted to this board :cool:

On a side note the penny episode may be one of the greatest moments ever .

friz.jpg

Victory Day Show at Russian Circus to Feature Nazi Monkeys

Created: 22.04.2005 16:05 MSK (GMT +3), Updated: 16:09 MSK

MosNews

To celebrate the 60th anniversary of Soviet victory in World War II a circus show will dress monkeys as Nazis and have them act in wartime stories, NewsRu reports.

The director of the Yekaterinburg circus, Anatoly Marchevsky, said he opted for monkeys to represent Nazis because it was easy to design costumes for them.

“You can not dress a horse like a Nazi,” he told the UralPolit.Ru website.

“People see Nazis as beasts anyway,” he added.

The festive show running from May 1 is going to consist of several wartime stories featuring both people and animals. A tightrope walker for example will set up a Soviet banner high above the audience to represent the taking of the Reichstag.

Originally the show’s authors intended to have leopards act as Nazis. “Leopards are carnivores. And they fit ideally when it comes to representing aggressors,” Marchevsky explained.

But in the end they had to change their minds because it was almost impossible to dress leopards in Nazi uniforms, NewsRu reports.

Entrance to the show for all war veterans who come dressed in uniforms and with military medals will be free.

KILL TULLY said:
I know most really don't care at all, but it made me mad when I saw Hellhammer in a Christian band.

Hellhammer doesn't give a shit about religious affiliation, does he? Anyway, I like Antestor.