Question about Nazis

"Okay I'll have these DNA results for you in a couple of weeks."
*hands over carton of smokes*
"Did I say weeks? Because I meant seconds!"

"Hey Beaker, do you think she'd notice the difference?"

beaker.jpg

87.jpg

I've grown up in a multicultural environment which has been an enrichment. It also kept me from becoming one of those dull prejudiced people who've never met people of different nationalities, cultures, etc. but nevertheless dare to condemn and look down on them.

fotmbm said:
Ein deutsch frau kommt aus mein hilf!! \o
:err:

Sorry, I forgot to add my Worthful Opinion concerning the Questions at Hand to this Mess:
Opeth17 said:
what exactly would "pure blood" be? Is it a certain nationality and ancestry, color of skin or what?
shrubbery2.jpg

snow2fall said:
I've grown up in a multicultural environment which has been an enrichment. It also kept me from becoming one of those dull prejudiced people who've never met people of different nationalities, cultures, etc. but nevertheless dare to condemn and look down on them.

:err:

So have others here...but we don't flaunt it :loco:

Thanatopsis123 said:
Why has nobody answered the little niglet's real question? No, Temnozor will not actually harm you for buying their albums. Your people are so superstitious.

....your joking right?

Random Beard said:
We all started as my pals too, so I don't see the reason they hate them. Is it envy?

Most of them hate us now anyway. Im not prejudice, I hate everyone equally.

The other day i was working and this Mexican kid about 6'1" , all dressed up like a rap piece of shit, walked to me and got in my face and asked if I had a problem. I was like uhhhh who are you?? then continued with YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW ME ,SO YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP. I just said whatever and walked off. I guess my GF and his GF dont like each other, so I guess to him that means I have a problem with him, even though ive never met him in my life.

This is what I hate. Worthlees pieces of I wanna be a gansta shit. White, Black, MExican , whatever. If your trashy pieces of shit, I hate you. But I will say Ive never met a Mexican that I liked. Well maybe 2. Now Puerto Ricans , I know many and like them all. Ive only had bad experiences with Mexicans.

I have both good and bad exp. with blacks and whites
All bad with Mexicans
All good with Asians

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:

The other day i was working and this Mexican kid about 6'1" , all dressed up like a rap piece of shit, walked to me and got in my face and asked if I had a problem. I was like uhhhh who are you?? then continued with YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW ME ,SO YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP. I just said whatever and walked off. I guess my GF and his GF dont like each other, so I guess to him that means I have a problem with him, even though ive never met him in my life.

This is what I hate. Worthlees pieces of I wanna be a gansta shit. White, Black, MExican , whatever. If your trashy pieces of shit, I hate you. But I will say Ive never met a Mexican that I liked. Well maybe 2. Now Puerto Ricans , I know many and like them all. Ive only had bad experiences with Mexicans.

All bad with Mexicans
All good with Asians

If you hate everyone equally why bother making such destinctions based on race? :rolleyes:

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:

All bad with Mexicans
All good with Asians

Why didn't you punch the fucker in the mouth?

Hitler said:
Russians are considered Asiatic subhumans.

Russian dudes said:
"TEMNOZOR' music is for our Racial comrades worldwide only. Every submen buying
or distributign this record does contribute to his future annihilation 14/88"

pwned by their own icon.

I thought Hitler was a huge fan of the Japanese and their culture, etc. I'll have to look it up sometime. Bunch of hypocrisy it all really is though. Let's just settle this once and for all by saying: me > yuo. :D

Opeth17 said:
Bunch of hypocrisy it all really is though.

Tell that to Polacks like Graveland and Froggies like Kristallnacht. :tickled:

Honestly, it's not worth taking anything like this seriously, and if one does, one probably has other issues going on anyway. Just like satanic death metallers going to church with their grandmothers on Sunday morning, or Nile looking at pictures in a library book for inspiration, take it all with a pinch of salt and just crank the volume. Unless of course the music is shit. :)

Atlas Shrugged said:
Why didn't you punch the fucker in the mouth?

One hes younger than me and if I hit him I go to jail. Two, I just moved here last year and dont have a lot of friends , hes got MANY and they are like a small gang. Three, I dont feel like getting fired from a job Ive only had three days . Four I was actually thrown WAy off guard because I said hi to him and he proceeded to be abraisive, NOt what I was expecting.

It sucks Im 22 and hes probably 17 but hes about 5 to six inches taller than me. I really dont wanna go to jail defending myself against him and his fucking buddies. I hope it doesnt come to that. If its just me and him I think judging by my wrestling and ground skills if I could get him on the ground I think Ive got the edge. His Reach and height def. favors him. But being smaller Im probably faster. I guess well see, Ill either end up in jail or in the hospital if he fucks with me. Its amazing disgusting trash like this is alound to thrive and procreate. I started carrying my fucking baseball bat and crowbar in my truck in case im jumped. I may be paranoid but I rather have something if Im jumped by a couple guys or more. Im just tired of dealing with this shit. everywhere i go i run into these problems. I feel its because Im white and now days everyone hates whites if you are a lower class minority. At least in New Mexico anyway. Because of my shitty experiences it makes me make a general assumption and to me that sucks. I cant even live and be left alone with some tough guy bullshit fuckhead trying to hurt me or kill me. This society is steadily going down the crapper.