so this sucks pretty hard

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
there was a water main break down the street and now the entire city is either without water, or getting contaminated water. my campus was shut down at noon but im stuck here since i live four hrs away and all. so until further notice, the showers have no water pressure, only a few of the toilets will flush, and all the drink machines that run water through them have been shut off. AND the dorms have no air conditioning. and one of my suite-mates narq-ed on me for having my friend who's a commuter sleep in the lounge, which is just lame.

That happened one day when Cara and myself went to the Towson mall. We drive up and water is flowing everywhere. We were planning on eating dinner but everything was closed except for a pretzel stand.

there was a water main break down the street and now the entire city is either without water, or getting contaminated water. my campus was shut down at noon but im stuck here since i live four hrs away and all. so until further notice, the showers have no water pressure, only a few of the toilets will flush, and all the drink machines that run water through them have been shut off. AND the dorms have no air conditioning. and one of my suite-mates narq-ed on me for having my friend who's a commuter sleep in the lounge, which is just lame.

it also sucks pretty hard that i refuse to talk to you until you finish your homework

Last night there were these random power outages, each lasting about an hour. Happened twice in the evening, but then right at midnight went out again. Those who have seen my locale realize I live in a laundry-room, literally. So because the vent fan and A/C cut out, I had to go out into the living room for couch sleep in a comfortable temperature. However, those who ARE familiar with where I am, have heard the stories of Cara's crazy brothers*. Well they come out of the isolation of their bedrooms and begin their grumpiness and bitching about "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS?!?!?" Jebus! CALM DOWN! I just wanted to sleeeeeeeeeep.

*these stories could fill volumes and elicit so much laughter and utter confusion.

you may not know this, but in the tween world jebus is not obscure. it's well known and horribly gay. not elton john gay, but fashion guys from pop dance shows gay. *just sayin!*

so some guys were totally just screaming obscenities and destroying stuff down on the street. all i heard was "YEAH! FUCK YEAH!" and what sounded like large metal objects being torn apart and/or hit against each other.

for flushing the toilet all you have to do is flush it and refill the tank with water if you want to use it again

and by refill it I mean like go buy a gallon of water and dump it in the empty resivoir

These are university students, they can't reason like this! You're a madman... that requires advanced physics!