it sucks so hard not being allowed to show this to anyone/everyone

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
dammit!
just finished the new Svartsot, and it's definitely my best work so far (and theirs)...all natural drums, RH guts, lead guits, back pipes, 12 string, nylons, whistles, steel strings, mandolins....and damn, even I think it sounds fucking perfect (I rarely am thinking like that about my own work)...but dman, believe me, this one's VERY nice....
and you can also believe me that it's so fucking painful not being able to share it with anyone, you have no idea how much I'd like to add one of the songs to my player.....

does anyone know this situation?

Grass is greener on the other side ... I WISH I had that problem of having to sit quiet on a perfect mix I created.

Until that day ... I'll continue with my mediocre mixes that anyone can listen to anytime :p

Looking forward to hearing the end result Lasse

svartsot? , jesus i havent heard of those guys in a few years, i stumbled across them when they were unsigned, looking forward to hear how you balanced all that crazy shit in the mix lasse :D

does anyone know this situation?

I've been sitting on a the new Betrayer while they shop it to different labels & get thier artwork perfect. (Hugh Syme did it, BTW.. the same guy who did the "Countdown to Extinction" cover.) Killer songs, amazing performances & unreal non-autotuned 80's style vocals. We worked our asses off on this record, and finished it in the fall of '09.

What makes it so frustrating is that Fredrik Nordstrom mixed the album (magnificently) , AND NOBODY HAS FUCKING HEARD IT YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yell::yell::yell:

I've been sitting on a the new Betrayer while they shop it to different labels & get thier artwork perfect. (Hugh Syme did it, BTW.. the same guy who did the "Countdown to Extinction" cover.) Killer songs, amazing performances & unreal non-autotuned 80's style vocals. We worked our asses off on this record, and finished it in the fall of '09.

What makes it so frustrating is that Fredrik Nordstrom mixed the album (magnificently) , AND NOBODY HAS FUCKING HEARD IT YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yell::yell::yell:

unreal non-autotuned 80's style vocals - gives me a massive CHUBB !

make sure you let us know when we get to hear it !