fucking sucks strange day...

That really is a sucky day. I'm kinda lucky from the point of view my parents are cool with me listening to heavy metal. i think they realise it's not satanic and not just a "phase i'm going through" but a way of life. I'm sorry you've got such an intolerant mother and your sister has a dick of a boyfriend. *hug*

:lol: I just realized that when my mother listen to my music, she starts screaming "All Of Which All American Dreams" (Know Your Enemy, R.A.T.M.), maybe because that's metal for her.... and that's the only thing she can understand from the lyrics.......
there's no way I'll see my mom screaming "Diiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmoooooooorrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiii!!!!" (Damon Breed, The Forsaken):lol:

at my old high school listening to Radiohead was considered subverisve and deviant and still everyone who dosent dress head to toe in designer gear is called goth (even the strange people who like matchbox 20)

My days suck too. I can't SEE in the hall, never mind breathe from all the tobacco smoke. Then I have Health (Bullshit) and English (More Bullshit).
After this year (Freshman) I will have all 3 years of Required HS math done :) . But I like Math...
And when someone was playing Linkin Park on speakers at lunch, I gave them a CD, said it was a good metal band, pretty popular too. Well, Mystic Circle is pretty popular in the German underground death metal scene :D . That's One CD-R I won't regret losing.
And of course, I am a loser because I don't wear clothes from Abercrombie. Even the goths here suck. The few punks are actual punks, they go to anti conformist political rallys. And of course, metal kills brain cells, which is why the smartest people in the school listen too it.
And today I got sent to the dean for bringing a disposable plastic fork outside the cafeteria.
And the "cool" people say I'm stupid. Try getting 1260 on the SAT's when you're 13. (690M/570V)

@ Steve420: Mystic Circle is a very popular band in the German UNDERGROUND scene??? Where did you hear that? They are nothing but clowns and everybody laughs about this band. Have you ever seen the anti-MC flyer? Well, it is every band's own decision what they do and how they do it, but anyway: clowns

Originally posted by ÀrkanA
@ Steve420: Mystic Circle is a very popular band in the German UNDERGROUND scene??? Where did you hear that? They are nothing but clowns and everybody laughs about this band. Have you ever seen the anti-MC flyer? Well, it is every band's own decision what they do and how they do it, but anyway: clowns

Uhhhh... no. havent seen anything about them, no flyers. Their music is good. Listen to their '96 release, the title is in german, so I don't remeber it. Kiss from a Vampire=great song.