Relationship Break-ups

WarHead

Handful of Nothing
Aug 27, 2001
Virginia
Ok heres my story (as if any of should care), I've been dating this one girl for about 2 months now and I'm a little skeptical as to if she will cheap on me. Lately, shes been rollin with alot of guys that keep asking her for head and saying that I wont ever find out. (even though I did) I'm just thinkin to just drop this relationship and avoid the inevitable. Even though she says she wont cheap on me, I highly doubt it. Mainly because if we were ever to get into an arguement, she could go off to these guys house's and smoke up or something and well.,,..,you get the idea.
sorry for this non metal post.,..oh yeah.,.,.she doesnt even like metal music!!!!! she only likes her linkin park/staind bullshit music!!! .,..sigh,.,,:s

If you can't trust her, get out. Personally I'm an incredibly jealous type - just the thoughts like that would screw me up and make me paranoid, if it happened I'd need professional care. But that's just me.

Just think it was only 2 months...

It could of been worse. Your not engaged, married, chidren.

Want to feel better go out with your friends, do what makes you most happy. It will get better.

If you were having feelings of insecurity like that, maybe you need some counsiling... unless it was just her you couldn't trust.

I'm a jealous person, but have been on both sides of the jealous lover type situation, and it's NEVER healthy.

It will always ruin a relationship... Unfortunately, if you're a Jealous person, you'll need to be on both sides of this kind of relationship before you can start to overcome this type of personal feelings and to be able to notice a relationship like this before it's developed. (ie, you being the jealous one, and you being the one trying to make a jealous person happy, a futile endeavour I assure you)

Tough road to drive on. You'll get into a few wrecks, but you'll be the better for it if you can understand it and grow from it.

[edit]

What kind of music she listens to shouldn't really matter when it comes to love. That's just sillly.

What kind of music she listens to shouldn't really matter when it comes to love. That's just sillly.

Yeah,.,.but it just gets to me after awhile.,..we really didnt share any similar interest.,. i need to aleast relate to someone im dating.,.plus i hate the guys that she hangs around.,.they literally come up to her and ask her for head,..,.,wheres a shotgun when ya need one?! sigh.,.,yeah i should see some counciler but i dont trust them either.,.

oh well.,.thnx for your replies.,.

Yeah, that's all bad. I was thinking you had some other similar interests other than sex. Well, you did the right thing.

.,.,.sigh.,.,got back together with her.,.,.im feeling a little better about some shit that went down a few days ago.,.,., hmmmmmmmmmm.,.,.yup.,.,.thats all i have to say about that.,.,.,

Originally posted by WarHead
plus i hate the guys that she hangs around.,.they literally come up to her and ask her for head

This is the thing that makes me wonder. About 95% of my friends are male, & none of them have ever talked to me like that, because they respect me. I would think that it's got to be her that's encouraging that, whether it's just by being flirty with them, or just her normal demeanor. I can say that I would not look kindly on any of my friends if they did talk to me that way..wtf is she doing being pals with guys who treat her like that? And is that what you really want in a woman?

Best of luck to you, however things turn out!

Originally posted by Northern Viking
"Asking her head" is what exactly?
Asking for oral sex...? :err:

yeah.,.,sigh.,.,.now we parted ways and are just friends.,.,.she put too much on me for the relationship.,.,.mainly that i was her only reason for happiness.,., eh.,.,its all a little hazy.,.but wont affect my love for metal,..,.,.end of story.,..

once again.,.thnx for the posts.,.

i see you still enjoy your punctuation marks mate!

hehe,..,.yeah i always get a kick out of doing this---->.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,,...,.,.,.,<--------sooo.,...veil.,.,.havent seen ya in a while.,.,.,still eating all of those babies? :)

99% of women were put on this planet soley to make you feel like you're a piece of shit. The other 1% are taken. That's just the way it works... all about the odds. You put in a quarter, pull the lever, and hope you don't get fucked.... heh.