Relationship Break-ups

Originally posted by WarHead
hehe,..,.yeah i always get a kick out of doing this---->.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,,...,.,.,.,<--------sooo.,...veil.,.,.havent seen ya in a while.,.,.,still eating all of those babies? :)

hehe

i have a new grind/death side-project called BabyKiller

inspired by our enlightening discussions.

I'll post an mp3 once its all done and dusted.

Originally posted by BasilisK 3 7 77
99% of women were put on this planet soley to make you feel like you're a piece of shit. The other 1% are taken. That's just the way it works... all about the odds. You put in a quarter, pull the lever, and hope you don't get fucked.... heh.

Doesn't that work the other way around too?

Originally posted by BasilisK 3 7 77
99% of women were put on this planet soley to make you feel like you're a piece of shit. The other 1% are taken. That's just the way it works... all about the odds. You put in a quarter, pull the lever, and hope you don't get fucked.... heh.
Originally posted by SculptedCold
Doesn't that work the other way around too?

Oh hell yes..that definitely goes both ways, men are by no means perfect angels. However, I wouldn't put the ratio at such an extreme contrast..it's more like 75/25. Both genders have some great people, the trick is weeding through the jerks to find them, & not letting the bad experiences make you hardhearted. Live, love, learn, and move on.

Yeah...I've played the jealous one before...but I did have a right to be..because my girlfriend was cheating on me! Then she turns around and dumps me for the guy she cheated on me with. She broke my heart twice, and even the thougth of her disgusts me. She lied to everbody, telling that I only kissed her...hahaha...we had sex about 8 times in the period of one month.

That was 7 months ago. I'm a lot happier now, and I have a new girl, and I care about her a lot. She's a lot better looking and a lot better kisser than my old one too. :)

Even though I'm only 16, I've been through a lot of shit with girls...I honestly think that being in fucked up relationships, or other emotionally stressful situations are the only way to grow emotionally as a person. And that's my take on that.

Originally posted by veil the sky
hehe

i have a new grind/death side-project called BabyKiller

inspired by our enlightening discussions.

I'll post an mp3 once its all done and dusted.

dude i cant wait.,.,..,shred those babies! \m/ (><) \m/

WarHead-sometimes when you distrust someone so much your worst fears come true. It takes time to trust someone completely with everything about yourself. But it truely was best to move on from this girl because they did not respect her as Lady of the Oracle because in time she would not of respected you or how you felt.

I seriously dont understand why guys feel that it is always the womans fault when things happen. In WarHeads case it was her fault. But just because one bad thing happens in a mans life it turns into this forever on going battle that women are just core of all evil things. Take a step back and look at yourself and tell me you have never hurt anyone. Whether they were a friend or something more. Everyone has done and everyone will continue to do it. Its called life. And as fucked up as it is its why we choose to do the things that we do. We are all at fault for the different things we do. So why do we have to blame just one gender????

Women as a whole are not goal oriented by nature. They are process oriented. That means rarely are they sure of where they are going in the long term.
Males in retrospect ARE goal oriented, in case that's not obvious.
A girl might want to talk with her boyfriend... and after talking about how the day went... etc etc... that boyfriend will say something like... "where are you going with this". Or "what is the point". In fact, there is none.. the female wants to talk just for the sake of talking.
Point being.. this leaves many guys to get their hopes up for things that aren't going to happen... when concerning women.
Not your fault, girls.... it's natural.

I have experience about break ups, well, most of the times i have been dumped, the last time some weeks ago. Still don't know the reason too, ..bah i'm going out of topic, anyway i've never cheated on anyone, i think that i'd leave a boy who cheat on me or gives me a reason to be really jealous though i think it's very hard..:cry:

Originally posted by Soultorn
Women as a whole are not goal oriented by nature. They are process oriented. That means rarely are they sure of where they are going in the long term.
Males in retrospect ARE goal oriented, in case that's not obvious.
A girl might want to talk with her boyfriend... and after talking about how the day went... etc etc... that boyfriend will say something like... "where are you going with this". Or "what is the point". In fact, there is none.. the female wants to talk just for the sake of talking.
Point being.. this leaves many guys to get their hopes up for things that aren't going to happen... when concerning women.
Not your fault, girls.... it's natural.

I dont know how many girls you know but the ones I know are very goal orienated. There are girls out there that arent goal orienated just like there are guys out there that arent goal oriented. Girls are just as BAD as guys are. I know I have done shit to guys in my life that wasnt the nicest thing to do but I know damn well that Ive been down a road most of you guys havent and prolly wouldnt be able to handle it. And it was all beacuse of some stupid fucking guy. But I dont let that make me judge every guy out there because not all guys are like that. Just like not all girls are evil!

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
Oh hell yes..that definitely goes both ways, men are by no means perfect angels. However, I wouldn't put the ratio at such an extreme contrast..it's more like 75/25. Both genders have some great people, the trick is weeding through the jerks to find them, & not letting the bad experiences make you hardhearted. Live, love, learn, and move on.

I didn't mean to sound like it was just women. Guys are just as bad. If you get 75/25 odds, you should head to Vegas... heh. I sure as hell have no luck.

Im honestly not getting mad...well kinda sorta I am..hehe...just tryin to point that YES there are bad girls out there just like there are bad guys out there...You just have to try to see which ones are good and which ones are bad!

Originally posted by Silver Raven
Im honestly not getting mad...well kinda sorta I am..hehe...just tryin to point that YES there are bad girls out there just like there are bad guys out there...You just have to try to see which ones are good and which ones are bad!

Get to work!