IE to tour with Dark Tranquillity and The Haunted

rainmaker_2413

Shadow I am
Sep 23, 2006
So I saw on blabbermouth that IE is supposed to be teaming up with Dark Tranquillity and the haunted for a North American tour....I really hope this is true...according to the site there's already been a few dates announced...I just hope they announce more and make North Carolina one of them. Huge fan of DT and I really enjoyed the latest offering from the Haunted, and, of course, huge fan of IE as well. Thoughts, comments?

Tim mentioned a tour with The Haunted to me, but I don't think it is confirmed. Most likely not! I'll check with CM, but they don't have anything listed yet.
And btw.. I really really hope that this is not going to interfere with their trip to Europe (Headway is April 7 and 8), because I think that by now we (Europe) deserve to see the band a bit more than yet again the US :yell:

Tim mentioned a tour with The Haunted to me, but I don't think it is confirmed. Most likely not! I'll check with CM, but they don't have anything listed yet.
And btw.. I really really hope that this is not going to interfere with their trip to Europe (Headway is April 7 and 8), because I think that by now we (Europe) deserve to see the band a bit more than yet again the US :yell:

I understand what you mean. IE has been to the states alot in recent years but I still go and support them every chance I get. I hope that the tour doesn't interfere with your plans to see them in Europe.

I didn't have the chance to ask CM, but Tim has posted it on myspace. Pity for me, but the US tour is a bigger thing than a festival and a mini tour elsewhere.

from the myspace blog:
Hi Everyone

We'll have some more news soon, but we are blessed again with another great USA tour. It will be The Haunted/Dark Tranquillity/Into Eternity touring the USA in late March into the middle of April. Dates will be announced soon. So far we know these 6 shows.....

Mar. 25 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
Mar. 29 - Toronto, ON @ Opera House
Apr. 02 - Louisville, KY @ Headliners

Apr. 06 - Denver, CO @ Cervantes
Apr. 10 - Seattle, WA @ El Corazon
Apr. 13 - Anaheim, CA @ House of Blues

We'll see you all again very soon. Keep it metal!

TIM

thats cool about that tour, should be good. I hope they make a stop back in NC on that one, too.

hey Rainmaker, IE will be in Charlotte Feb 8. Where in NC do you live? I live in the Triad area, just north of Greensboro. I will be making the trek down to see that show.

thats cool about that tour, should be good. I hope they make a stop back in NC on that one, too.

hey Rainmaker, IE will be in Charlotte Feb 8. Where in NC do you live? I live in the Triad area, just north of Greensboro. I will be making the trek down to see that show.

I live in a place called Mt. Airy. I'm about an hour away from greensboro. I'll be at the show on Feb 8th as well but I still hope this tour comes around too as I would love to see DT also. Anyways, I cannot wait for the show on the 8th. Have you ever been to the Milestone before? This will be my first trip to that venue and I was just wondering what it's like. Take care man and I will see you at the show.

I live in a place called Mt. Airy. I'm about an hour away from greensboro. I'll be at the show on Feb 8th as well but I still hope this tour comes around too as I would love to see DT also. Anyways, I cannot wait for the show on the 8th. Have you ever been to the Milestone before? This will be my first trip to that venue and I was just wondering what it's like. Take care man and I will see you at the show.

yes, I have been to the Milestone. If it is anything like it was 10 years ago, it is a dump. The stage is really low to the ground. In my opinion, they could have played somewhere else in Charlotte, but maybe the club rates are high there. I will be there regardless.

(Dark Tranquillity has more tour dates listed on their site)fuck yea! March 24th, Philly! thank God for this tour. i was still pondering on whether i wanted to go to see them on their current tour cuz the only one close to me is on a monday and i dont know any of the other bands playing. but FUCK YEA!!!!! CANT WAIT! 2007 is a kickass year for shows. DragonForce and Killswitch in march, Sonata in september, Dream Theater this fall, and Symphony X this summer!!! >.<