IE to tour with Dark Tranquillity and The Haunted

it's a co-headlining show, but I'm not sure what that usually means... the headliners might switch slots every night or do they usually have the same slot and just have the equal amount of time, light, sound etc? :confused:

The Montreal date seems to be at the Medley after all (www.medley.ca)

and I found a general tourposter.. isn't it a beauty? :)

Yeah, it should be the medley, I have my tickets right here saying it's at the medley.

And as for headlining thing Im not sure how it works. Im guessing the same length of play time for each band and perhaps alternating who finishes.

i hope the haunted do headline so i can leave early hehe. i dont even know why these bands are playing with a band like The Haunted. not saying the haunted sound bad, but theyre like the only ones that dont have the melo-death aspect to them. at least not from the songs ive heard.

If they're playing older shit it would be just fine. but of course they'll want to promote the new cd which was a big let down....If they play stuff off of the first 3 cds then they belong there. the newer 2, not so much

Two new dates have been added to the tour

The Haunted, Dark Tranquility, Into Eternity, Scar Symmetry
03/19 - The Social - Orlando, FL (USA)
03/20 - State Theater - St. Petersburg, FL (USA)
03/21 - Masquerade - Atlanta, GA (USA)
03/23 - The Palladium - Worcester, MA (USA)
03/24 - Trocadero - Philadelphia, PA (USA)
03/25 - Jaxx - Springfield, VA (USA)
03/26 - Gramercy Arts Theater - New York, NY (USA)
03/27 - Toad's Place - New Haven, CT (USA)
03/28 - Le Medley - Montreal, QC (CAN) * not Club Soda as previously mentioned
03/29 - The Opera House - Toronto, ON (CAN)
03/30 - Mr. Small's Theatre - Millvale, PA (USA)
03/31 - I-Rock - Detroit, MI (USA) * venue change
04/01 - The Intersection - Grand Rapids, MI (USA)
04/02 - Headliners Music Hall - Louisville, KY (USA)
04/03 - Pop's - Sauget, IL (USA)
04/04 - Metro - Chicago, IL (USA)
04/05 - Static Bar - Topeka, KS (USA) * Into Eternity, Godzai, At The Left Hand Of God, Whoracle, Behold The Alliance, The Messiah Complex*new date
04/06 - Cervantes - Denver, CO (USA)
04/07 - Country Club Theatre - South Ogden, UT (USA)
04/09 - Croatian Cultural Centre - Vancouver, BC (CAN)
04/10 - El Corazón - Seattle, WA (USA)
04/11 - Hawthorne Theatre - Portland, OR (USA)
04/12 - Slim's - San Fransisco, CA (USA)
04/13 - House Of Blues - Anaheim, CA (USA)
04/14 - The Avalon - Los Angeles, CA (USA)
04/15 - El Patio Ole Caribe - Mexicali (MEX)*new date

In my opinion, the older Haunted albums are killer, but they still can't compare to anything released by At The Gates.

Although, I must ask the question: How many times does Earache Records plan on re-re-re-releasing "Slaughter Of The Soul"?

Definately agree with you on that, but i'm really sick of a new rumor every couple months that ATG is doing a reunion tour, it just makes me sad when I find out that they arent....and what are they up to for re-releases? 3 total by my count. oh well, its probaly the best album earache has ever released

I was updating the tour page and it seems the 15th isn't a DT/H date anymore (I'd swear it was before...), but after a long search I found a Mexicali radio station's myspace that seems to have organized it and it's a festival with IE, Scar Symmetry and a few others.

Saw this show down in Denver last weekend and had a blast! Every band on the bill was awesome. The Haunted had to be the biggest surprise of the night though, I wasn't really a fan before but after their performance and the amount of energy their vocalist generated by pouring every ounce of his soul into vox, well I am now. Best show I've seen in a while and a lot of fun.