If all the songs on Damnation are like "A Fair Judgement"...

That would be pretty cool I guess, but I'd much prefer if the songs were more like Sorskogen.

i'd prefer if they were like 'Still Day' and 'patterns II'...but then thats me. i just wanna go to the Damnation tour, that sounds good, and i'd be surprised if they didnt come to London, and on a Wednesday as well im sure...

Still Day and Patterns II werent bad....but they were WAY to repetitive...I almost never listen to them.

I see Damnation turning out like Porcupine Tree mixed with acoustic Opeth.

I doubt it... would be nice though but I think the album is going to be way more along the lines of Patterns 2 or Still Day except with a bit more thrown it to make it seem less droning... or I guess that's what I've gathered from all the countless interviews and such.

I think that no matter what it turns out to be, it will be excellent. They could do an album where they're just playing a washboard and a tuba, and still turn it into a masterpiece.

Originally posted by metaljess
I think that no matter what it turns out to be, it will be excellent. They could do an album where they're just playing a washboard and a tuba, and still turn it into a masterpiece.

I know I'd pay to hear that... :p