If anyone wants SYD for christmas...I just listed it.

one hundred fucking dollars??
great. why in the HELL did I blow my christmas paycheck on that amp???

but i dunno... 1500 copies of SYD vs. 500 copies of DMs Ravendusk in my heart vinyl... the vinyl having the chance to be autographed...

I've also got Brave Yester Days which contains all of Saw You Drown.. so if it were for the songs, I wouldn't need it.

Bah... >.<;

Jinn said:
one hundred fucking dollars??
great. why in the HELL did I blow my christmas paycheck on that amp???

but i dunno... 1500 copies of SYD vs. 500 copies of DMs Ravendusk in my heart vinyl... the vinyl having the chance to be autographed...

I've also got Brave Yester Days which contains all of Saw You Drown.. so if it were for the songs, I wouldn't need it.

Bah... >.<;

I got the PIC LP Ravendusk LP signed and my finances are shit right now (hence the afformentioned selling) otherwise I would be all over it.....

I also listed my xtra copy of W.A.R. comp vol. 1 if anyones interested.....ebay is a great way to recover from christmas....

By the way I sold that SYD cd to a guy who is buying it for his little brother....who is very sick and a HUGE katatonia fan...so I threw a signed copy of ghost of the sun to him as well...all together for 185$ He is thrilled about it....made me all mushy inside for a second..

Heh, I actually saw your alias the other day while looking for agalloch stuff.

You've got the Grey ep for sale at $20, even though I can get it for $8 at the end records.

I'm tempted to buy that "Tommorow Will Never Come LP" though...

ænimated said:
Heh, I actually saw your alias the other day while looking for agalloch stuff.

You've got the Grey ep for sale at $20, even though I can get it for $8 at the end records.

I'm tempted to buy that "Tommorow Will Never Come LP" though...

Its worth 20$ to me....and someone is already bidding on it...lolz..

The lp I know that a couple people have already emailed me telling me they were gonna bid so Im sure it will sell....feel free to bid it up though....
Peace