October Tide Grey dawn digipak still sealed for auction on ebay

Rain withoud end is out of print, and Grey Dawn can be bought from any record store who has that kind of music I believe

Definitely, but still I saw a copy of Grey Dawn on ebay a few weeks ago and the starting bid was like 65 euros, the guy claimed the previous copy was sold for 107 dollars and he put a link in the item desciption to that item and it was indeed sold for 107 dollars, not even Rain Without End sells for that much mostly..

So, is there another version of Grey Dawn that is more rare than the 'common' digi? When I first bought it I had a Russian version in jewel case, but I sold (traded..?) it to a friend and bought the digi (for a normal price), is it this Russian version that's worth so much?

Outbid me and die, bitches! :D

Tinus - its an avantgarde copy, which is a french label, so i don't imagine its russian.

Damnationx said:
Outbid me and die, bitches! :D

Tinus - its an avantgarde copy, which is a french label, so i don't imagine its russian.
Doh, I know this copy is the normal Avantgarde (which indeed is Italian) version, I have eyes you know ;), the pic leaves no doubt.

I was just asking if the Russian version which also exists is so rare.

MadTinus said:
Doh, I know this copy is the normal Avantgarde (which indeed is Italian) version, I have eyes you know ;), the pic leaves no doubt.

I was just asking if the Russian version which also exists is so rare.

Ah, I was always under the impression that Avantgarde was a French label. Learn something new everyday!

And I need to win this, since in all likelyhood i'll never own a copy of Rain Without End.

Got both of my copies years ago at a store here called Earwax. I would be interested in knowing how "To Die From Strength" was released though. I only have a downloaded version. Was this ever released in a limited run on any format?

Could anyone send me some October Tide songs? Both albums are so rare, and the one wouldn't be in a store here (in Hawaii). I have two demos. "To Die From Strength," and "Blue Gallery." If anyone wouldn't mind sending me a few songs, that would be awesome. If not, that's cool too.

Good luck with the bidding, everyone.