October Tide 'Rain without end' cd on eBay now...DOOOOOOOOOM

JVV

New Metal Member
Jan 22, 2007
Greetings everyone! For all those Katatonia fans out there who are still looking for the 'Rain without end' cd by October Tide (released in 1997 by Vic Records), I'm selling one on eBay now! Here's a link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330077217611&rd=1&rd=1

There's no reserve price!

I'm the artist who made the cover painting for that cd!
so here's a nice pic of the cover:

4ec0_1.JPG

rain without end is impossible to win;
I've tried

expect it to go from anything $50 plus easily could go beyong 80 even

I might wait for the rerelease of that one
I am left to just enjoy my GD for now

October Tide cds go for way too much. why not just reissue both ?

katatonia seems popular.

Jeroen......whats up man, Reece here....dont know if you remember me, thought Id say hi.....

Hi Reece, yes, I remember you! wow, you have some amazing Katatonia collection. Maybe you're interested in the original artwork I did for the Diabolical Masquerade 'The phantom lodge' backcover (the sad brownish face). It's an oil-painting on canvas and I still have it.

Hi Reece, yes, I remember you! wow, you have some amazing Katatonia collection. Maybe you're interested in the original artwork I did for the Diabolical Masquerade 'The phantom lodge' backcover (the sad brownish face). It's an oil-painting on canvas and I still have it.

Have any pics of it? Don't know how it looks like..

25 - 2 = 23 times :p

LOL! in return for my arwork I got 25 copies, most of them, I already sold in 1997 for only $10...In 2003 I sold the 1st one on eBay and it sold for a lot! But I only had like 5 left. I sold some more and kept two. Then a former label owner from Holland contacted me that he had 12 mint cond O.T. cd's for sale left over from his old distro. I bought these from him (for a LOT of money). So I sold these on eBay again. When these were sold I was able to get a few more from sales and trades and sold them too. So yes, I claimed a few times it was the last one for sale, but then again I found some more...
but this is the last one I'm selling from what I got in return for my artwork!

I swear upon my double-autographed copy of Jhva Elohim Meth... the Revival... if anyone dare bids against me on this auction at this high up....

I shall not lose!

peaceville (hereby referred to as 'the label') do not have the rights to RAIN WITHOUT END/they do not own the rights for RAIN WITHOUT END/and will therefore NOT re-release it/i repeat they will NOT

only GREY DAWN i repeat/

only

You really should someone to release that piece on black wax, It's awesome album and basically impossible to get without good amount of cash and with vinyl-release, the owners of original cd would still have something unique there.