October Tide 'Rain without end' cd on eBay now...

I sense bad blood! Actually I sensed it last time I saw this convo, and the time before that. haha.

All the ones I got in return for my artwork are long sold, I bought this one at a music collector's fair in Holland.
"This cd comes from my private collection. It's still in really good condition after 11 years. The booklet and backcover are in excellent condition. The cd is in perfect condition with no scratches at all. The cd plays perfectly."

"This cd comes from my private collection. It's still in really good condition after 11 years. The booklet and backcover are in excellent condition. The cd is in perfect condition with no scratches at all. The cd plays perfectly."

Yes, found it a the last collector's fair in the Jaarbeurs in Utrecht, it really helps going there on dealers' day (Friday) before the public gets in! I found some true gems!

The auction says implies that you had it for 11 years. At least that is how I read it.

aaah no, it means the cd was made in 1997, so 11 years old. I did not have it that long! I put the same description in all my auctions.

Nice Devil Doll pic as avatar btw!

Yes. Tell us the story of this bad blood.. Were there hookers involved?

I got my copy of Rain Without End YEARS ago from someone whom I bought something off of ebay, and he sent me his list/catalog with my item, and I want to say I bought it for $15 USD, and I bought Grey Dawn around the time it was released at a local store.

I was wondering about this cd... I remember hearing why Mike from Opeth did vocals on BMD is because Jonas lost the ability to do death vox. How exactly does he do it on October Tide?