if I gave someone access to a metal FTP site with tons of shit, would they be willing

WHAT?! Why would you do that? WHOLE ALBUMS? Why not look at it like this. Help the band out that like. Order the albums from them. Wouldn't you want that yourself if you were them?

It's great when bands put up like two/three songs off each album. It's almost mandatory. You like to have an idea of what each album's about before you buy it, no doubt.

At Mp3.com (http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/314/novembre.html) you can already get Come Pierrot, Distances and Cold Blue Steel for free. That's only the beginning of how killer those albums are. You can get each CD for $15.00 and I'm waiting on an updated price list as we speak.

EDIT: I don't know if they're that much anymore. The ordering system has changed since I placed my order. There are things that they can't produce anymore. All the more reason to buy from them which you can do by emailing Carmelo at novembrine@tin.it so, do it up! :)

I've always felt this way about putting entire albums online, even with good intentions that it will get heard more and more into the band. But, it's always like copy after copy is made and the band doesn't see a dime. I do support the idea of uploading some songs from each album, but the entire thing?

yes the entire thing. this ftp has complete collections of bands. thats the way it was organized, set up, and run. its not unorganized with random songs here and there from various bands. its a complete library.

Hahaha, yeah... I didn't misunderstand what an ftp is. Putting someone else's music up on an ftp for anyone and everyone doesn't effect you in anyway. So, I can see why you're so "for it."

Nevermind.