If I hear one more thing about Paramore

JMarz

New Metal Member
Oct 7, 2008
Minnesota, US
www.facebook.com
Someone's going to suffer the total and absolute worst case of getting their FUCKING BONES EATEN ever.

Honestly, what is it about this band that makes you guys go apeshit? Gareth just showed me their 'best' song and I just about died laughing at the amount of outlandish 12 year old boy that consisted in it.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT PARAMORE.

[/rant]

NOO SIIIIRR
WELL I DONT WANNA BE THE BLAME
NOT ANYMORE ITS YOUR TURNNNN
SO TAKE A SEAT WE'RE SETTLING THE FINAL SCOREEE

*dances*

the more fucked up avant-garde shit i get into, the more pop i appreciate and enjoy

which i find pretty weird but im cool with it

Someone's going to suffer the total and absolute worst case of getting their FUCKING BONES EATEN ever.

That's a classic line! I genuinely lol'd. Respect my friend.

I'm also bored of Paramore but the snare sample is godly. Bit of parallel comp and you have the biggest/dirtiest/ringiest snare you'll ever want to hear.

Also, Dodo mate - I've heard your doom shit man...makes me wanna walk around wearing a 50-year old full-length tweed jacket drenched in old rain. Possibly weilding an axe. I don't mean a guitar either. All of this happening in black and white and against my own will. :kickass:

But you also bum Paramore :zombie:. Fair play man... Cover some paramore doom style

That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoaaaaaaaa.
That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoaaaaaaaa.
I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating.
And that's what you get when you let your heart win, whoaaaaaa.

Honestly, what is it about this band that makes you guys go apeshit? Gareth just showed me their 'best' song and I just about died laughing at the amount of outlandish 12 year old boy that consisted in it.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT PARAMORE.

[/rant]
blahh if its not metal it blows.. pop bands are sellouts blahh dude you gotta open up the musical taste some of the best production is on cd's by bands like those. Hate the band all you want but appreciate the quality of the recordings. someday you'll learn

COS IVE SEEEEN LOOOVE DIEEE WAYYY TOO MANY TIMES
WHEN IT DESERVED TO BE ALIVEEE

AND IVE SEEEEN YOU CRYYY WAYYY TOO MANY TIMES
WHEN YOU DESERVED TO BE ALIVEEE

if this band fails to put a smile on your face you are fucking dead inside
shit makes me grin like an idiot :D

THIIS TIMEEE WE'RE NOT GIVIN UUUUUP
LETS MAKE IT LAAAST FOREVER
SCREAMIN'
HAAALLEELUUUJAAAH
WE'LL MAKE IT LAST FOREVERRRRR

if this band fails to put a smile on your face you are fucking dead inside
shit makes me grin like an idiot :D

THIIS TIMEEE WE'RE NOT GIVIN UUUUUP
LETS MAKE IT LAAAST FOREVER
SCREAMIN'
HAAALLEELUUUJAAAH
WE'LL MAKE IT LAST FOREVERRRRR

My brain is smiling, my heart is crying.

What is this trickery?

Was *so* going to do a thread like this a few days ago... then started to see some of the genius behind the production on the latest record. I listen to them for the same reason I listen to Nickelback, Breaking Benjamin, Disturbed etc. The production. It's really insightful to see what's going on at the top of the major label world. The production and techniques are so beyond what most metal guys do that it's like a breath of fresh air.