If Jonas suddenly left the band...

listen up, i just gotta get this off of my chest... KATATONICANGEL will you please stop posting silly and cliché posts? go write stupid poems along with your other 11-year-old friends instead, im sorry but im just sick of your "a black tear in the deep ocean" style... sorry ;\

zeroMaximum said:
listen up, i just gotta get this off of my chest... KATATONICANGEL will you please stop posting silly and cliché posts? go write stupid poems along with your other 11-year-old friends instead, im sorry but im just sick of your "a black tear in the deep ocean" style... sorry ;\

I am not 11 years old and I don't write stupid poems, I don't even write poems...If you mean my signature,it is not a poem,but if you knew Katatonia's songs you should know that these phrases are a combination of Katatonia's song titles...
Everybody can understand what kind of person you are from your nickname ...
:p " ZEROmaximum" .So you are the MAXIMUM of ZERO...
You are less than nothing...

zeroMaximum said:

Who are you to judge how people must write and express themselves??? From as i can read i realize that you certainly are an 11 years old child that doesn't care or realized inside the little of your youth what is a forum about...
The best thing you can do boy, is apologize for the things you wrote, cause a lot of people read this and laughing...what they don't know is that they (Allan) laughing with noone but themselves, shame on you man!

It's a shame also for the admin or moderator in this forum (Where are you guys?) and especially for the members of KATATONIA because they made this beautiful forum for fan communication. Pity though that feelingless and brainless insaulters like you have the right or sense to write in this great fan forum. KATATONIA deserve better than you!!!

And believe me man the thing that wants to get out of your chest is not how KATATONICANGEL writes but your heart that wants to be spilled out maybe because can't bare you anymore!!! Without feeling and without expressing your feelings in any way that anyone respectivly wants, you're making yourself evil and lifeless...a lifeless being...

I'm very sorry everyone for expressing myself this way in this post but the guy just brought me to the edge of my patience...

hehe, I was expecting these kind of replies :)

saying what you think is not illegal in this forum, I admit that I was quite annoyed and angry at that moment, but I cant really say I dont feel the same way. my opinion on this combination of katatonia-songs and this "OOH ONLY LONELY SOULS AND DESERTED MINDS OF AZKABAN" and whatever is just that its plain boring and over-used. if its made in the purpose of being beautiful, it can only be considered as art, and art is to be criticised right? just aswell as people criticising records and vocalists in this forum, I therefore chose to say what I THOUGHT for once. i apologize if i really did hurt anyone (which i very much doubt).

and yes, KATATONICANGEL, that is the meaning of the name... and its put there on purpose.

CHRESTFALLEN, i do not mind being insulted, you can carry on with your thing ;) you will all probably blame this childish act of me having an opinion on the fact that i am but 15 years old... i dont think that you should consider all people younger than 20 immature, even though i am quite immature, i agree.

GREAT! finally some controversy in this forum, where absolut jim varney has to talk about poo and piss!

No man there is no reason to keep up with this. All is said in my previous post. If you have any problem of somekind with the specific forum or yourself there are always the right people to talk to... It's just a matter of how your family has raised you to have this kind of behaviour... ;)

hmm... i dont find anything wrong with my up-bringing......... ah well! IM SO FUCKING TIRED NOW SO IM GOING TO BED, KISS TO ALL OF YOU (even the swedes - eheheeeeeee, kiss fattar ni hhehehee oj) :)

the thought of the name is not that is less than nothing, but the original thought was "at most it will be zero".

sry for the confusion caused over my name :S

katatonia_are_gods said:
You know who would be a good replacement for Jonas? (even though i would never be happy without him...) Chris Shmidt of Lacrimas Profundere...

HELL NO!!!!!! I liked the first 2 Lacrimas Profundere albums, but the new "Fall, I Will Follow" is worse than dogshit!
:ill:

katatonia_are_gods said:
You know who would be a good replacement for Jonas? (even though i would never be happy without him...) Chris Shmidt of Lacrimas Profundere...

hey, we're talking about good replacements (if possible at all) and not about pale copies like.

Absolutely no one, though the first time I caught Katatonia live, it was Anders who handled all the vocals (it was 1996 and I would've liked they brought Mike from Opeth with them, who sang on "B.M.D." and "S.O.D.") and was great.
As someone has already said here, I think that Katatonia would lose part of their musical identity if Jonas left the band...