If one of us died!!!

Originally posted by Sullen Jester

Unless there is a "goodbye" message, which would only be polite.

And that could only be done if you knew your demise was around the corner.

Unless everybody's first post should be goodbye, so as to cover all the bases :)

It would even feel weird to tell someone to do it. Like a curse!...not that death is a curse, of course.:) Even if the board was told and your relationship with that person was strictly through this forum. Would you really care that much?

Hmmm... Interesting... I think somebody should design a device that is implanted somewhere in a persons body that monitors vital signs and upon death, it should take care of all of the loose ends, like, the persons will, notifying the hospital, posting on all of the persons favorite forums - announcing their demise, etc... Patent anyone?

Originally posted by YourFuneral
Hmmm... Interesting... I think somebody should design a device that is implanted somewhere in a persons body that monitors vital signs and upon death, it should take care of all of the loose ends, like, the persons will, notifying the hospital, posting on all of the persons favorite forums - announcing their demise, etc... Patent anyone?

hmmm..................in the world of wireless, a tiny chip implanted in the brain - ataached to the proper nerve endings. You could upload all the contact info you need, and keep it up to date. When the heart stops for a determined length of time, you set it to dial out and do it's work.

There are possibilities - time to go to the lab:D

i've actually thought about this lately....no,i don't plan to die...
but i guess if sth happens to me i have some friends here who find out and tell...