If there's anything you really like on anthrax.com...

I responded maybe you missed - Vodka shots mixed with a script. Fuck not fun got canned when the band started on 4th song or so.

Mr. Wu said:
Mr. Wu will always be available. All will be revealed over time. There's a why and a when for everything my friends. Right now, I'm going to go have a drink with my band. All is well in our world.

And would that be Dan, Danny and Billy??

:tickled: LMMFAO!!

I actually had a dream about the Anthrax site change last night ... had all this flashy intro with the words `Back in the Old School' going across it ...

wierd...

So will this be like when Marvel comics decided to stop publishing and start every storyline and every series over from scratch????? I feel like I've grown up with this website.... I know.... that's terribly gay.... but I remember that homepage for years now.

Yep i just love the fact the site has this backyard fanboy style to it rather than a site built by a professional web dev company.

Johnny Ace said:
So will this be like when Marvel comics decided to stop publishing and start every storyline and every series over from scratch????? I feel like I've grown up with this website.... I know.... that's terribly gay.... but I remember that homepage for years now.
I think my first official Anthrax homepage was the STD insert in 1985 :loco: :D