if this Infant Annihilator music video hasn't been posted yet.... just watch it

1.) not everyone in the world is a skilled audio engineer

2.) not everyone in the world owns the equipment necessary to record and produce live drums

3.) they're clearly not a major label band

4.) They're british (i think) and UK producers/studios all either suck major ass or program everything anyway

5). Most everyone else in the world also programs at least the majority of their drums

........... :err:

Wow.

1.) not everyone in the world is a skilled audio engineer

2.) not everyone in the world owns the equipment necessary to record and produce live drums

3.) they're clearly not a major label band

4.) They're british (i think) and UK producers/studios all either suck major ass or program everything anyway

5). Most everyone else in the world also programs at least the majority of their drums

Mods, we got some fresh meat here for you to ban! :popcorn:

AHAHAHAHAHAH! I love how you've posted this on Sneap's forum who, coincidentally, is British :lol:

and most of sneap's records are not major label or at least privately funded in some way, no??

just purely talking from an amateur/entry level perspective.... there's amazing studios in the UK (longwave etc) but they're all fairly high end, ie not somewhere that 2 teenagers could easily walk into to record a demo. i lived in the uk for 19 years and it was wayyy less common for the 'bedroom producers' to be any good, at least when i lived there. The Sturgis model hadn't really properly caught on, and 95% of local day-rate studios (at least where i lived) were either just out-of-touch old dudes who can't get a drum sound to save their lives; or just glorified versions of exactly what these guys did; programmed drums with some POD or amplitube or whatever. i would bet money these dudes record all their own stuff, probably in the very room seen on the second vid; if not they probably have a buddy with a similar setup who does it for them.

but seriously, every time i saw a band back in england go off somewhere to 'record' it always came out meh unless they paid out and went all the way to wales for Romesh or whoever.

obviously there are great UK producers/studios, but im saying without getting lucky with a talented friend or paying up big bucks; if they had gone to a random studio to record these tracks, chances are they would probably end up with a similar sounding result and programmed drums anyway.

jeez, it's as if it's the first time in history anyone has ever programmed metal drums with SD2.0

W6lOnScQH96.jpg