IF U LISTEN TO CANNIBAL CORPSE!!!!!!!!

lol, cool, but reading the bios and stuff is annoying because of all the spelling and punctuation mistakes. I'm not saying i'm perfect at spelling in any way, but i think that's one thing all websites should have.

daz436 said:
IF U LISTEN TO CANNIBAL CORPSE!!!!!!!!

you need your head examined

*yawn*

I like many kinds of music. I will enjoy what I enjoy, as everyone else will. Now go act like you know what people should listen to elsewhere.

PhlegethonVeins said:
*yawn*

I like many kinds of music. I will enjoy what I enjoy, as everyone else will.

Good for you, then nothing I say should bother you. Who said I was insulting his music taste anyways? Have you seen how he types?

lol yeah, and i dont think personal digs about appearance are necessary by the way. i'm happy with how i look, and i wont ever meet you so you dont have to worry about putting up with it! :) in reference to my first post.. i was referring to how the guy types as a sort of joke reference to the band he likes. obviously it was taken the wrong way but whatever.

daz436 said:
lol yeah, and i dont think personal digs about appearance are necessary by the way. i'm happy with how i look, and i wont ever meet you so you dont have to worry about putting up with it! :) in reference to my first post.. i was referring to how the guy types as a sort of joke reference to the band he likes. obviously it was taken the wrong way but whatever.
you sir, are a wank