CANNIBAL CORPSE!!!

Tubbs Mcgee said:
I've heard every CC album to date. Kill is an awesome album, but personally I think Gore Obsessed is their best.
Interesting I thought Gore Obsessed was their worst.

Killbot said:
Alright then, but only because you said so Paddy... I'm not going to be enjoying it. :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:
I shall join you in this endeavor, my good man.:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:
EDIT: I just DLed some and got 2 different artist names. What's the correct spelling? Cannibal or Cannible?
DOUBLE EDIT: Nevermind, I just found it.
YET ANOTHER EDIT: Goddamn they kick ass. THANK YOU PADDY!:kickass: :kickass:

I saw them two years ago. They played for three hours. After the first 40 minutes it got really boring and my boyfriend's friend and I went to the back room and just hung out... We would go back in between songs to hear what Corpsegrinder had to say.. because he's funny.

I forget if Hypocrisy was before or after them.. but they were much better.

I like Cannibal Corpse in small doses though, and I enjoy their album covers. And Dormant Bodies Bursting is a good song.

Good musicians maybe, but they lack song writing and doing anything other than being obscene and full of gore. Yes that is interesting, but come on, they way they put together albums and songs just comes out boring. They make one good riff and then throw together a song. They do nothing that attracts someone who wants more than just blasts, catchy riffs, and aggressive vocals.

swizzlenuts said:
They do nothing that attracts someone who wants more than just blasts, catchy riffs, and aggressive vocals.

that could have something to fucking do with fact that people who like that shit listen to Cannibal Corpse. that's like shitting on Darkthrone for not having technical enough riffs.

also ender stop telling everyone you're bi.