If W.D & Jim Say So

U

Unregistered

If the Jacks agree I will put my FTP Address here with "Into The Mirror Live".And before any Shittloaf will post some kinda lame ass deal saying do it anyway: I ONLY AM ASKING FOR PERMISSION FROM THE BAND SO
I DO NOT HAVE TO GO (THROUGH WHAT I DID IN 85' WITH LARS PRICK'RICH (that little bitch from Matallica told me I shouldn't
be letting anyone listen to the song's from no life till'leather with out a agreement from almighty god lar's,so I got drunk with James & Cliff R.I.P and REALIZED TO NEVER TRUST MIDGETS)

I know the boy's will never turn out like that,Nevermore actually care about the people who come to see the fuckin' shows and are taller than 5"1 !!!!!

Have you got mp3's from the soundboard of nevermore , way col shit man

nevermore should release a live video/CD and release the nevermore demos, or they should not be bitching about their stuff being shared. why cant they release that shit? i would buy it.
they could make the fans happy and make a few bucks, so why not?

oh yeah, metallica sucks, biggest fags of all time!

everyone should have into the mirror live if they want it so go ahead, Sony Music owns that recording and we never got close to being recouped so fuck them!!!......any other boots and I'm getting the Metalli-cops on yer ass!!! haha
W