If ya gonna be heavy ... you gotta harmonize!

Im still pissing my pants:lol::lol::lol:

"Hi, Im Gary Linair and today Im talking about metal ... thats right ... core, heavy, blistering metal ........... AAAWWWWWWHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! and
"Most metalheads know that in order to get that crushing tone, you ,need some distortion, AND DISTORTION I HAVE!" .......... MMMMMMMAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! then
"Metalheads need some delay to get that blinding lead tone, check it out ...
... (insert tortured cats here!) with
"This pedal quickly became a standard among metal heads, and that includes me ... I LOVE THIS PEDAL! FFFUUUCCCKKKKKKYYYEEEAAAAAHHH! and finally, my favourite
"If ya gonna be heavy, ya gotta harmonize!" YYYYEEEEEEEHHHHAHAHAHA!

May I suggest some camo shorts, 60+ pounds, 6 inches on the goatee, and selling that piece of arse pedalboard, collecting your 50 bucks for it and head down to your nearest PEAVEY dealer GREG!

P.S... May wanna fuck the skulls off and invest in a least 7 slayer t-shirts (mandantory!) and some cartoons on the arms wouldnt go astray either!

That's not Gary Lenaire's first cheesy vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maLJsLodcDw

oh snap! he's a real person. lol.

I hate to make fun of it (much) cause I agree with song, but check out the special FX with him playing guitar while floating in the hen house @ 1:19!

arkang.jpg

well that video totally sold me on getting a flange pedal!!

and yea...this guy wouldn't know metal if it crushed him to death under a moshpit