If you are metal as fuck, download the new Dream Evil video here!

i used to like that linkin park album aye lol, i really liked the 7 string on some of the songs
ahh well
i dont really like power metal to tell you the truth, it just irritates me
the only power metal i really REALLY enjoy, is Symphony X, only cause the guitarist (though fat) is very very good.
power metal singing irritates me, its too high pitched, but what do i know lol its where metal came from is it not?
hahaha ahh well guess its my bad
and btw john, who cares if anyone says shit about that bands you like, you can say "i dont see you in a world famous melodic death metal band"
hahaha then u give them the finger and tell them to choke on a cock
i can gurentee itll work everytime, that or beat them down with ur guitar, either/or :headbang:

GoofPig said:
i used to like that linkin park album aye lol, i really liked the 7 string on some of the songs
ahh well
i dont really like power metal to tell you the truth, it just irritates me
the only power metal i really REALLY enjoy, is Symphony X, only cause the guitarist (though fat) is very very good.
power metal singing irritates me, its too high pitched, but what do i know lol its where metal came from is it not?
hahaha ahh well guess its my bad

hahahah cant stand stinkin fart :loco: ... Power Metal is an Aquired Taste Just like Death Metal .... its not for everybody .... I love SX I saw them with Queensryche a month or so ago SX was Great "The Ryche" Put me to Sleep!

JonnyD said:
Excellent! hahaha I shouldnt be to hard to pick out of the crowd I will prolly be the only guy in a Morbid Angel Shirt! :D
Haha, last year i was wearing my Mercyful Fate shirt (don't break the oath) and there were only like 2 other people wearing fate shirts. The rest were like Symphony X and dream theater. It was funny.

Power Metal rules! Helloween, Sonata Arctica, Nightwish(dont talk $hit), Spiral Architect, anything from Bruce or Halford. And the greatest "Power Metal" album ever, The Fragile Art of Existence(not yer typical PM I know).

I can only take power metal in small doses... Blind Guardian is probably my favorite one, but sometimes the gay factor gets real high, so i have to take out their cds and put on some spawn of posession or decapitated \m/

Yeah, it's basically the quintessential metal video. Every other power metal band should stop trying, because dream evil have made it. It's badass and cheesy as hell all at once.

That is the cheesiest, and most moronic video to the lamest, and most nonsense song of all time... but I'll be damned if I wasnt singing along. Damn thats groovy.