Rhythm guitar - Scott Ian
Drums - Charlie Benante
Bass - Frank Bello

Back into hiding...:Spin:
Coop
Ah, a very good lineup indeed :headbang:

For me:
Vocals: John Bush
Lead guitar: Angus Young (maybe not the best guitarist, but certainly the most entertaining on stage)
Rhythm: Pepper Keenan (with lots of backing vocal duty and/or duets)
Bass: If it could be anyone, Cliff Burton. If they had to be alive, Jason Newstead, circa 1998.
Drums: Charlie Benante or Mickey Dee

vocals KEITH CAPUTO / JAMES HETFIELD / GLENN ALAN ANZALLONE
lead guitar ALEX SKOLNICK / ROCKY GEORGE / MARTY FRIEDMAN
rhythm guitar JAMES HETFIELD / JEFF LOOMIS / MIKE CLARK
bass guitar ROBERT TRUJILLO / STEVE BRUNNER / STEVE DiGIORGIO
drums DAVE LOMBARDO / JOEY JORDISON / LARS URLICH

definaetly lombardo on drums.alexi lahio is an awesome guitarist, rhyno form mudvayne (no i dont like them but hes awesome!),scott ian on rhythm guitar, and either danzig or mike patton on vocals!! that would be the messiest band ever but all good individually

Arg_Hamster said:
Bill Steer - guitar

Ah, shit, I forgot about Napalm Death - loved those guys in college. Used to put on The Peel Sessions to chase the drunks out of the dorm - those wimps couldn't take more than five minutes' of Lee Dorian and crew.

Somewhere in my MP3 files I've got Barney singing/grunting "Damage Inc." as played by Dream Theater. Fuckin' AWESOME!

Bush, Ian, Benante, Caggiano, Bello, how original I am :)

or maybe Bush, Caggiano and Cantrell on guitars, Vinnie Paul on drums, Mike Inez on bass.

dailyvault said:
Ah, shit, I forgot about Napalm Death - loved those guys in college. Used to put on The Peel Sessions to chase the drunks out of the dorm - those wimps couldn't take more than five minutes' of Lee Dorian and crew.

Somewhere in my MP3 files I've got Barney singing/grunting "Damage Inc." as played by Dream Theater. Fuckin' AWESOME!

Yeah, jocks, drunks and assholes have problems with GOOD MUSIC! :headbang:

glen danzig - vocals
brian setzer - guitar
scott owen - upright bass
charlie benante - drums

doing a double disc set of johhny cash remakes

Vocals - Mike Patton
Rhythm guitar - Scott Ian
Lead guitar - Jeff Waters
Bass - Robert Trujillo
Drums - Charlie Benante

Chuck Billy - vocals

Jeff Hanneman - guitar

Dave Mustaine - guitar (Dimebag would get this spot if he were alive)

Rob Trujillio - bass

Charlie Benante - drums

J1NX said:
Ragamuffin, I hope you've heard Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains, which features 50% of your dream band...

Of course baby, if Claypool's there you know I'm down.

The record they put out was...I hate to use the word weak, but that's what it was. If you can get your hands on their boots, that's where the brilliance is. I had one show (lost it somehow) that had a 20 minute jam, first Worrell then Buckethead, it's what an orgasm would sound like if it wasn't for all the moaning.