If you could meet Jeff Loomis, what would you say????

... guys is good to communicate with. didn't have to be anything special, just noooormal, usual things...:D autographs, pictures, words... they are all very kind, especially Warrel and Van.... (and damn! well said, whoever said it, Jim looks happy in all my pics...:D and I have one where Jeff is smiling even! :D )

anyway, very :cool: :cool: :cool:

I was sitting next to Jeff backstage (actually he was resting his head on my lap), Jim was also there. Jeff was a little drunk and told me that I looked like his sister and that his sister was hot...
Then Jim said "Incest is the best!"... That was strange, Maybe it was the bottle of JD I brought for them....
There are too many other encounters to post.

Originally posted by etherealsadness
I was sitting next to Jeff backstage (actually he was resting his head on my lap), Jim was also there. Jeff was a little drunk and told me that I looked like his sister and that his sister was hot...
Then Jim said "Incest is the best!"... That was strange, Maybe it was the bottle of JD I brought for them....
There are too many other encounters to post.

haha
shit

sick bastards :D

Don't go backstage, hang out by the tour bus, and they always come and hang out. Or just go ask if you can go backstage. Crap, I met SOD, and all that took was going up to Steev from Skinlab and my friend saying "Hey, I really want to meet SOD" and he just asked the security guard to let us through. At that same place (City Limits in Waterbury CT) I met Tim too, we were watching and talking about Mercyful Fate. He talked for a while. He was cool, but looks like a crackhead in my picture.

Nevermore and tour bus....two things that rarely go together!

More than likely a van and a trailer with a short hairy guy doing all the work!
If you want to meet Nevermore, simply hang out by their van. The windows aren't tinted so they can't hide. Just show a big bottle of VODKA or JAEGER and it doesn't matter what kind of genitalia you have between your legs....you will be IN!!!!!!