If you could pick a single band to co-headline

"boo fucking hoo... for all it matters to me, I was in grade 5 when that happened and had no idea what the fuck Death and Nevermore were."

Well, someone's a little hostile.

Some of my choices for bands are...
Evergrey
Arch Enemy
Annihilator
SYL
FIGHT ( yeah I know they don't exist anymore )
Lacuna Coil ( so Christina could do the vocals on DNB )
Dead Soul Tribe
Testament

I am sure there are others but thats a good start

Souls of Black said:
I asked Warrel about a NM and Test show some years ago at the Houston show with King Diamond, he said that they are two different styles and would not go good together. I was floored.

That would be my dream show......
Hah! Nevermore and Dimmu Borgir/Children Of Bodom/Hypocrisy are also completely different bands, which obviously don't go well together since Nevermore has an actual singer and rest of the bands have harsh screamers and growlers. But Nevermore still went on tour with them. :confused: I'm clueless...

Now back to the topic, I'd also pick Testament. But for the Enemies Of Reality tour next year, I'd rather see Nevermore by themselves (1 or 2 local openers in each city) so they could play at least 2 hours. :headbang:

Personally, I'd like to see Nevermore and At the Gates, if they were around still. At the Gates being very melodic deathmetal, would sound great alongside Nevermore, in my opinion.

You lay breathing your dying breath
Only now you realize that you've been used

A faceless victim to their cause
Another sheep sent to the slaughter
They've convinced you to do their dirty work

Just one more grunt to take the burden

Nevermore and Carcass would've been fun.

So would Nevermore and The Crown,Nevermore and In Flames (Clayman and before) and Nevermore and Kreator.

I wouldn't mind Kreator.