If you could record any band...

No idea.

Id pick some awesome band thats on some shitty label who gets a budget of 10p spent on making their potential-filled records.

1. Nevermore : For the obvious reasons of them just being retardedly tight musicians and absurdly talented.

2. Meshuggah : Give the cunts some fucking bottom end in their mix this time around as a contrast from the rather thin sounding obZen.
Also just to watch the world's most insane rhythm guitarists ever

3. Opeth : Mostly to just shit my pants in disgust in how bad my vibrato and general control of guitar is compared to Mikael and Fredrik Akesson:lol: and well just to see what I feel are some of the most supreme musicians in metal at work

Bands that don't make my top 3, but would be awesome.

Paramore : Super tight, can actually play their shit and they are never content with the AC/DC thing of putting out the same record, they always want to push themselves

VersaEmerge : Definitely one of the best up and coming alt/experimental rock bands out there. A band that has progressed far further than their emo/pop punk image suggests

The Mars Volta : Because Omar Rodriguez Lopez is my muthafucking hero

VersaEmerge, nice pick!:headbang: I didn't know there were any other fans around here

I think he's friends with one of the guys, actually, I remember him mentioning it in another thread.

So stoked to see these guys on Warped this year - had to miss them last year since they played at the same time as someone else but I'm gonna make a huge effort this time.