If you could refrain from listening to one guitarist for the rest of your life...

Sorry.

5852_102075693140145_100000131432793_56527_7587520_n.jpg

"."

People are missing the fact that it all depends on your mood. I'm sure nobody can listen to the same type of music forever no matter how much they love one particular artist/band. For instance, there's nothing like sitting back with a bowl on a rainy evening and cranking some 'Hey Joe' or 'Red House'. Same as there's nothing like going to that metal concert of that band you've been longing to see and tear yourself to pieces there. Obvious, isn't it?

If mood is allowed into the equation then we should accept a plethora of other influences. Age, gender, social class, nationality, intelligence etc etc. There are no absolutes.

Since you brought them up, feel free to expand on those points (should you wish to).

hendrix is good, but so fucking overrated that I can't believe there isnt a religion that worships him. and fuck slash too, just my thoughts.

Slash and Hendrix are stellar musicians. The one guitarist I would happily (and happily do) refrain from listening to these days is Malmsteen. Fuck that noise.