Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Don't Care!

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
I just saw Nuclear Assault and Crematorium @ The Knitting
Factory in Hollywood a couple months back. I was in the front
for the whole show and it killed. I am going with Nuclear
Assault.

when i saw nuclear assault in london on the no mercy tour - they fucking sucked i have to say
it was one of the worst sets of the lineup...

so from what i've heard so far - Overkill!! :D

death angel blew the whole tour away with their performance that night - it was fucking fantastic

dom said:
when i saw nuclear assault in london on the no mercy tour - they fucking sucked i have to say
it was one of the worst sets of the lineup...

so from what i've heard so far - Overkill!! :D

Nuclear was off, that night cause their singer, got way to drunk, during his day of travel & backstage, before they went on. He could'nt function, so they only did the songs that Danny could sing, & then had to cut it short, half a set......
He was falling on stage drunk, how ugly that show was for them, the band was not to happy, with his drunken performance, but they were great, every other night, on that tour.

This is a no brainer - NUCLEAR FUCKING ASSAULT destroys Overkill!

Not too mention the Nuke dudes are very cool and hang out not like overkill.
DD Verni's got a major attitude problem. The only Overkill albums that totally kick ass are FEEL THE FIRE, TAKING OVER and HORRORSCOPE, the rest are mediocre at best.

NUKE !!!!!!

I gotta go exactly the other way...Overkill has not made a single bad album. A couple (Under the Influence, Bloodletting, The Killing Kind) are decent, the rest are good-->utterly awesome. Nuclear Assault is way inconsistent, and a lot of their shit is just too punky...oh, and I hate their early vocals. And as long as we're being off-topic, Blitz is an awesome guy and gives some of the best interviews in metal. Class frontman.

Besides Blitz is an amazing singer, unlike the NA guy, who's just good or correct(very good from time to time, but sometimes he sucks all the way). Both bands have great bass players, but I prefer DD, because Danny seems to be less unique (still, he's really good). But Nuclear Assault don't have Tim Mallare on drums. He's probably one of the most underrated thrash metal musicians in the world. And "The years of decay" is such an fantastic album!