if you live in the USA or Canada and want the new Kalmah cd... ( legally)

Metal Moose said:
wow, if only i had seen this earlier. I ordered mine directly from Spinefarm, but it was 20Euros! Oh well, it's worth it anyways. :headbang:

well it better be worth my $13!

Damn, I hope my parents will cheap in some cash so I can just get all the cds I don't have by them instead of ordering them from the local music store, so much faster and easier this way

yeah that site is great. they dont have the Beneath The Massacre CD, and fuck god damnit shit i just remembered that i forgot to order the new Arsis single while i was on there, but the new Kalmah CD is definitely ordered. waiting for it for the next few days is gonna be hell.

v01c354nd51gn5 said:
yeah that site is great. they dont have the Beneath The Massacre CD, and fuck god damnit shit i just remembered that i forgot to order the new Arsis single while i was on there, but the new Kalmah CD is definitely ordered. waiting for it for the next few days is gonna be hell.
I was also looking for the new and old Arsis cd, but when i searched, i didnt think they had any, you could try century media, i think they have the new single for about $8.