TESTAMENT - Seen Between The Lines (DVD).....$18

metalizer said:
:headbang: I bought it yesterday was i disapointed ? the sound is the worst ever just fucking terrible don´t buy it what a fucking ripp off

Come on guys, I mean, Thanks for the re-release of Seen Beteween the Lines, But i would've really loved to see the videos i will possibly never see again! Electric Crown, Trial By Fire, Low, Over The Wall, Greenhouse Effect and The Ballad. I Paid $20 for just an old VHS Tape with only 1 metal video on it, It was a promo tape for Alantic Records with Electric Crown on it, cause that's my favorite video ever without a doubt. So I know i'd really love to see those videos re-mastered and on DVD, That's one id pay BIG bucks for (Offical Release Only that is) I'm tired of the bootleg crap sold on ebay, The quality is just VHS and high generation copied from an old TV show onto a DVD-R, I've spent too much money on all that junk not knowing they were bootlegs at the time. How about it??? I'm sure everyone would like to perhaps see a new Testament video too! I know i would. :headbang: