TESTAMENT: 'Seen Between The Lines' DVD Details Revealed

From BBM:

More information has surfaced regarding the upcoming DVD release of TESTAMENT's classic "Seen Between the Lines" band documentary. A fan favorite for over a decade, "Seen Between the Lines" was originally released on VHS in 1991 and has been re-recorded in DVD format to enhance picture clarity and sound quality for today's TESTAMENT followers.

"Seen Between the Lines" contains a live set recorded during the band's 1991 world tour, four promotional music videos, rare video interview clips, and exclusive behind-the-scenes and candid footage of the early years of this metal juggernaut.

Featuring the "classic" lineup of Chuck Billy (vocals), Eric Peterson (guitar), Alex Skolnick (guitar), Greg Christian (bass) and Louie Clemente (drums), this footage takes fans back to the day when TESTAMENT were in their prime: a hungry young metal band out to conquer the world. "Seen Between the Lines" is a visual documentation of how the band wowed fans with their technical prowess, coupled with their unbridled aggression, both in the studio, and on the stage.

"Seen Between the Lines" DVD will include the following:

Recorded live in 1991:

01. Eerie Inhabitants
02. Face in the Sky
03. Greenhouse Effect
04. Souls of Black
05. Sins of Omission
06. Disciples of the Watch

Music videos:

01. Nobody's Fault
02. Practice What You Preach
03. Souls of Black
04. The Legacy

this is sweet I hope they keep making more dvds that would be cool especialy with the new cd coming out.

The video is great, that's cool to see the guys on stage, backstage, on the road, ...
My only complaint would be that they could have put all the music videos available (Over the Wall, Greenhouse Effects, The Ballad, Trial by Fire, ... )
I watched the VHS so many times that I'm very glad it will be on DVD :)
So, the DVD will contain the same things like on the VHS ? no additional/bonus stuff ?
When can we find it ?