Music Videos that aren't on Seen Between the Lines

jknobull

Apr 3, 2007
CA
Can someone list all of Testament's music videos? I know there are some on Seen Between the Lines, but what are the others I haven't seen yet? :p

Well at least Over the Wall, Greenhouse Effect, The Ballad, Electric Crown, Return to Serenity, and Low . Eric mentioned all of them in an interview that he did with Steve Saks. There's a link on the boards here somewhere, look it up.

I don't think its here anymore, theres like 30 threads on this forum, IM trying to keep it Alive. :hotjump: :danceboy:

I know a few, by album to make it easier for me to remember, haha.

Legacy - Over The Wall
New Order - Trial By Fire, Nobody's Fault
PWYP - Practice What You Preach, Greenhouse Effect, The Ballad
Souls - Souls Of Black, The Legacy
Low - Low

I don't think they've made one since Low

No, there wasn't a single video since Low. Hopefully this will change starting with the promotion of the upcoming album. I can't say I'm tired watching the 11 videos shot between 1987 and 1994, but I'd love to see new ones (not to mention how much a good video can do to band's popularity)

11 Videos? Which two did I miss, I Just listed the ones I've seen, haha.

I too hope they'll do another video as it'd be a good way to promote the new album.

A new video would be cool. But if it was an extremely low budget affair, I'd just sooner they scrap that idea and have a making of dvd for the new album.

I hope they release another home video in the future. Like covering music videos and events from The Ritual to now! :zombie: :kickass:

I hope they release another home video in the future. Like covering music videos and events from The Ritual to now! :zombie: :kickass:

I thought what Annihilator did with 10 Years in Hell was really cool. First off, it was a two disc release, it had all the videos during that time period, with some rare stuff thrown in. On the second disc, Jeff basically just talked and gave his background and the story of Annihilator up to that point.

Testament though could release a box set. Have 4 or 5 (or 10) dvds. One disc could be all the music videos they've done. Another could be sort of a documentary on the history of the band with studio footage of as many albums as they have taped, detailing all the ups and downs, member changes, Chuck surviving cancer, the reunion etc. Then have some of the pro shot live concerts of the different line-ups spread out on a few discs, and then the last disc with a pro-shot concert of the new line-up. Wrap it all up in a nice package/box and then sell it. The die-hards are really the only one's who buy this stuff anyway so make it special and detailed. The band could run a contest for giving the thing a title and give the winner a free autographed copy. They could still release the boots that their doing, this would just be a bit different.

I know a few, by album to make it easier for me to remember, haha.

Legacy - Over The Wall
New Order - Trial By Fire, Nobody's Fault
PWYP - Practice What You Preach, Greenhouse Effect, The Ballad
Souls - Souls Of Black, The Legacy
Low - Low

I don't think they've made one since Low

You forgot:
Electric Crown and
Return to Serenity