If you love Nevermore, then you gotta check out...

GateXII

Soul Collector
Jun 26, 2001
Chicago, IL
www.twelfthgate.net
TWELFTH GATE!!!

I lot of people have been telling us that we sound a little like Nevermore. I don't know if I agree other than the fact that our guitar player has a heavy guitar tone similar to Jeff's and our drummer has a mean double bass, but I'm curious to hear if any of you agree.

We've got 4 demo tunes up now at MP3.COM if you're interested in checking us out. We'd love to hear what you guys think.

Thanks!

http://www.mp3.com/TwelfthGate

I checked out Inncocent and Wheel of life demovers.Sounds pretty fuckin good bro.

Have you guys got a deal yet? If not...you fuckin should.

Listening to the clips as we speak. You guys are excellent. Are you signed?

I saw your debut is coming out soon. How can I get it? Would love to hear what you guys would sound like with a few bucks to record a CD.

Good luck.

GZ

Hey, might as well plug while I have the chance! My band is Myiasis, and we sound nothing like Nevermore, but were from Seattle, too. If you're into death metal, check us out.

www.mp3.com/myiasis.

yeah dude, xiith gate is sick. you guys should be proud of the fact that you don't suck like most every band out there today. by the way, if your singer quits, please tell him to join my band: he's got a helluva voice, dickinson meets warrel or something. sick shit, good luck to you--where are you from?

Listen to 'Forgotten names' at 1.16, (totally ripps of godmoney:p)
he he.

Otherwise, cool singer, best demo-song is innocent, definately.
keep doin' the metal things dudes.

-Trapped in a corner

WOW! Thanks so much for the great feedback. Glad to hear that everyone seems to be diggin' it.

BTW, there's a chance we might be openning for Savatage/Nevermore at Riley's Rochouse in Aurora (just outside Chicago) on Sept. 18th. I should know more in a couple days. We're keeping our fingers crossed because that would kick ass if we got it. :)

Thanks again, and take care!!

whoa - u guys perform quite cool; had to suck the one on mp3.com that was downloadable ... will be on top of my newest sampler!!! please inform when u did your CD for i sure as hell will buy one :)
... voice is thrilling! :cool:

Originally posted by GateXII
BTW, there's a chance we might be openning for Savatage/Nevermore at Riley's Rochouse in Aurora (just outside Chicago) on Sept. 18th. I should know more in a couple days. We're keeping our fingers crossed because that would kick ass if we got it. :)

Well, we didn't quite get lucky enough to get the openning slot for Savatage & Nevermore (the booking agent decided not to have any openners).

However, we did get an openning slot for the Flotsam & Jetsam show on October 14th at the same club (Riley's in Aurora). I'll send out another reminder as soon as I get more of the details.

Hope to maybe see some of you guys there. If you live in the area that is. :)

Thanks again for the support & take care of yourselves,

Rob
TWELFTH GATE

Originally posted by Unregistered

Well, we didn't quite get lucky enough to get the openning slot for Savatage & Nevermore (the booking agent decided not to have any openners).

However, we did get an openning slot for the Flotsam & Jetsam show on October 14th at the same club (Riley's in Aurora). I'll send out another reminder as soon as I get more of the details.

Hope to maybe see some of you guys there. If you live in the area that is. :)

Thanks again for the support & take care of yourselves,

Rob
TWELFTH GATE

oops! That was me, I just forgot to log in.

Go check the new Mystic Force.Man vs Machine.Without actualy resembling Nevermore it seems to me that they have the same approach in their music.Its like combining Nevermore with a more melodic and progressive feeling.Don't fool yourselves they are heavy as hell:)