If your bassist or a drummer read this .

warsofwinter

In memory of Chuck
May 2, 2001
Corner Brook Canada
www.warsofwinter.cjb.net
Wars of Winter is currently looking for both , a bassist and a drummer . We don't need a didicated person , because we never rehearse anyway . We only need somebody to fill this position so if/when we get in the studio we will actually have a full line up . Interested ? then post back .

Originally posted by Soul Forlorn
Hey Wars of Winter, you guys still interested in a vocalist.
I emailed you a while back but recieved no response. I'm a pretty good bassist as well.

www.mp3.com/soulforlorn

Shit man , you didn't get the e-mail , I geuss it didn't send . were gonna work on some new material , i can send you some lyrics for the other songs if you wanted to try those . and yeah , are you available for the bassist position maybe we could use you for a bassist/vocalist , along side of rick or something

Hi!

Well, I live in Germany/Hannover, and I play drums for about 6 years now!
I got a huge pearls drumkit and I'm actually playing in a band but I never played live (which will hopefully change!!!)
But nevertheless I'm not a very good drummer, but I know to play metal, Martin Lopez (Opeth) is a lot better than me!

Originally posted by Tabasko
Hi!

Well, I live in Germany/Hannover, and I play drums for about 6 years now!
I got a huge pearls drumkit and I'm actually playing in a band but I never played live (which will hopefully change!!!)
But nevertheless I'm not a very good drummer, but I know to play metal, Martin Lopez (Opeth) is a lot better than me!

Not many drummers are , i'll talk to you on icq

Just let me know how you want to arrange our collaboration. You mentioned ICQ before. You'll have to fill me in on that, I'm unfamiliar with that. If you want me to try vocals on your old songs, that's cool. If you just want me to try vocals on your new songs, that's cool as well. As far as the bass goes, I really don't care whether I do that or not. It's up to you. Post here or email me. Remember I don't do clean vocals. As far as your old songs go, I don't know what you had in mind, but one idea could be that you send me wav files of your songs without the previous vocals and then I could add mine in and send you the new wav files back. You'll have to send me the lyrics too. Also, I just completed my 2nd song w/vocals. It should be up on mp3.com on May 31st or 1st of June. It's called "Away The Breeze". Check it out if you want to get a better idea of my vocals.

Talk to you later.

www.mp3.com/soulforlorn

Originally posted by Soul Forlorn
Just let me know how you want to arrange our collaboration. You mentioned ICQ before. You'll have to fill me in on that, I'm unfamiliar with that. If you want me to try vocals on your old songs, that's cool. If you just want me to try vocals on your new songs, that's cool as well. As far as the bass goes, I really don't care whether I do that or not. It's up to you. Post here or email me. Remember I don't do clean vocals. As far as your old songs go, I don't know what you had in mind, but one idea could be that you send me wav files of your songs without the previous vocals and then I could add mine in and send you the new wav files back. You'll have to send me the lyrics too. Also, I just completed my 2nd song w/vocals. It should be up on mp3.com on May 31st or 1st of June. It's called "Away The Breeze". Check it out if you want to get a better idea of my vocals.

Talk to you later.

www.mp3.com/soulforlorn
\

Were just gonna get you to sing some of the new material , just to see how it turns out , if it's good then well , to the studio we go , if your available . Alot of people dislike our vocals , and most of them say all we need is a good drummer and singer . and that's all we need , and well a bassist . By the way icq is a program that you can talk to people on . download it from icq.com . I'll get back to ya later when I find out what rick thinks of the whole ordeal

Satori, that really sucks man. However, I just noticed Samash and Interstate Music sell it for $89.99. www.interstatemusic.com and www.samash.com I swear about 9 months ago I got it for 60 bucks at Best Buy. I can't believe it went up that much. Unfortunately, that's about the best you'll be able to do for an audio/midi sequencer. You might try Magix software. You might get something similar for 20 or 30 bucks less. I used to use Magix, didn't really care for it, so I switched to Cakewalk. I'm not familiar with what Magix offers right now but check www.magix.com Best Buy sell it. Check www.bestbuy.com to get some prices and info. If I were you though, I'd fork over a little more cash to get Cakewalk. As a side note, I just purchased Cool Edit 2000. It's an audio editing program and it absolutely kicks ass for effects, mastering, and general audio editing. Check out www.syntrillium.com

www.mp3.com/soulforlorn