Ignite Amps TS-999 v1.5 update released, 64 bit versions added (VST/AU)

Wild Hades

Clean channels are for pussies
May 2, 2006
Italy
Update 07/08/2012
We've just updated TS-999 to version 1.5.2

http://www.igniteamps.com/audio-plug-ins

1.5.2 changelog:

- Fixed bug causing Windows versions to not be recognized as VST plug-ins on some systems
- Updated denormal numbers handling

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 21/05/2012

We've just updated TS-999 to version 1.5.1
Whatever platform/format you're using, please download the latest version from the site!

1.5.1 ChangeLog:

- Fixed bug causing high CPU overhead for high input signals
- Fixed bug causing Mac VST version to not be recognized by some hosts

Sorry for the inconvenience!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!
We've just released version 1.5.0 of the Ignite Amps TS-999 "SubScreamer" guitar overdrive plug-in.

Featuring important DSP code updates, 64 bit support and a brand new GUI ;)

TS-999%201.5%20GUI.png

Download links here:

Chengelog:
- Added x64 versions
- Improved mathematical model stability and accuracy
- Changed plug-in GUI
- Changed "Tone" potentiometer curve (W-Type) for better response
- Minor bugs fixed

Enjoy! \m/

:Spam:

Mac VST version is broken. It misses Contents/PkgInfo file and therefore the folder isn't recognized as VST plugin at all. Until Ignite Amps fixes it, as quick fix you can just copy a PkgInfo file from some other VST plugin. For example from terminal:

cp /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Anvil.vst/Contents/PkgInfo /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/TS-999.vst/Contents/

Mac VST version is broken. It misses Contents/PkgInfo file and therefore the folder isn't recognized as VST plugin at all. Until Ignite Amps fixes it, as quick fix you can just copy a PkgInfo file from some other VST plugin. For example from terminal:

cp /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Anvil.vst/Contents/PkgInfo /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/TS-999.vst/Contents/
Big thanks for the report!

Updated to version 1.5.1.
Read the first post and re-download the plug-in, whatever platform/format you're using!
The update involves EVERY platform/format, details on the first post!

Cheers

Just a little bump to inform you that TS-999 is now updated to version 1.5.2.
Details on the first post.

Cheers

Wild, I have a similar question. I'm working at 24 buts and 96 khz with few plugins. I hear better sound quality using 4x and even better at 8x but, of course, it pulls my cpu too far. Working at 96 khz and using the plugin at 8x is it irracional, incoherent?

Thank you...

It's not irrational, just overkill imho. At 96KHz you can easily use 2x with very nice results (it's more than 4x at 44100Hz).
If you hear a noticeable improvement, I always suggest to mix at 2x (or 4x) to save CPU and switch to 8x right before rendering your tracks.

Keep in mind that depending on the internal DSP code, some high order filters (5th and above, like some amp tonestacks) may start to become unstable during parameter changes (e.g. turning knobs) at very high sampling frequencies, although it's not the case of TS-999.

It's not irrational, just overkill imho. At 96KHz you can easily use 2x with very nice results (it's more than 4x at 44100Hz).
If you hear a noticeable improvement, I always suggest to mix at 2x (or 4x) to save CPU and switch to 8x right before rendering your tracks.

Keep in mind that depending on the internal DSP code, some high order filters (5th and above, like some amp tonestacks) may start to become unstable during parameter changes (e.g. turning knobs) at very high sampling frequencies, although it's not the case of TS-999.

i do the same.
If a use more vst i try to have more sampling in each. Must admit ts 999 give more problem then for example putting a lepou lecto on 8x