IK Multimedia Group Buy (6 plugs for the price of 1)

Already been a couple of threads on this but tbh its always nice to let people know about good offers.

I took part and got myself
Clipper - Very nice as I can't find any free clippers for Pro Tools
Multiband Limiter - Pretty underrated, good for mastering and also pretty nifty for things like bass guitar and kick drums
Opto Compressor - Very transparent, great way to get some extra level in mastering without much colouration, distortion or pumping
Metering - Absolutely awesome, pretty much as good as any meter out there.
Classic Compressor - Pretty useful for a whole bunch of things
And then of course CSR Hall, which I've not used too much yet.

All in for £80 I am very pleased :)

fuck me, I just realized I'll be too broke to make any use of this offer after I'll buy Logic Studio 9 and a bunch of other shit. Well, I'll just hope there'll be new offers when I'll have some more money to spend on gear.

Already been a couple of threads on this but tbh its always nice to let people know about good offers.

I took part and got myself
Clipper - Very nice as I can't find any free clippers for Pro Tools
Multiband Limiter - Pretty underrated, good for mastering and also pretty nifty for things like bass guitar and kick drums
Opto Compressor - Very transparent, great way to get some extra level in mastering without much colouration, distortion or pumping
Metering - Absolutely awesome, pretty much as good as any meter out there.
Classic Compressor - Pretty useful for a whole bunch of things
And then of course CSR Hall, which I've not used too much yet.

All in for £80 I am very pleased :)

Sorry if this was posted before dude, but I had to make sure my Sneap friends knew. :headbang:

Haven't ordered yet, but plan to. I think you made some good selections man!

They're all good really, depends on what you already have.

The multi-band is cool to have if you don't already have one. Brickwall is meant to be decent but I already have a few limiters anyway so I didn't bother. Though it also has a clipping mode which kinda gives you 2 plugs in one (though I don't think it can do soft clipping like the clipper can) I didn't have a clipper or multi band comp/limiter so both of them were a must have for me.

Best bet is to download the trial and see what you like, you get all the plugs and they're fully functional for 10 days I think. The offer is only on till 31st august though so anyone thats looking to buy better be quick.

Just got everything installed and authorized.
I got:

-Vintage Compressor 670 (fairchild emulation)
-Vintage Program EQ (pultec emulation)
-Opto Compressor
-Classic Compressor
-Classic Multiband Limiter
-CSR reverb

I haven't had a chance to play with them much, but im liking them so far.
i've got a mix project inbound this week so i'll get to test them out properly, I cant wait :heh:

Authorized and installed;

-Vintage Compressor 670 (fairchild emulation)
-Vintage Program EQ (pultec emulation)
-Linear phase eq (was gonna get the 112db Redline for the same price as all 6!)
-Metering
-Classic Multiband Limiter
-CSR reverb

For $130AUS, that is a bargain, now all I need is a shitload of Ermzs talent!

The metering is pretty horrible IMHO, way too small displays :/