I'll be in Bernuda on Sunday

The good and the bad...

The good:

Bermuda is beautiful, we got a couple of opportunities to snorkel and just hang out on the beach.

I got to have a date with my lovely wife, who looked spectacular in a a low cut long-ish black dress.

We got to see a sea turtle in the wild.

Got a detox wrap and massage from a therapist who looked ALOT like Kate Hudson (with an English accent to boot)

The not so good...

be wary of the size of the ship that you set sail on, the smaller the ship, the more motion you get, the trips down and back were interesting, even with seasickness patches (Nick, there's your revenge :) ).

Bermuda is fucking expensive, the date with my wife cost me $130 (dinner and drinks)

Cruise ship life is interesting for about two days, after that you've done everything... especially on a small ship.

Royal Carribean geared this ship to a less active crowd, so no mini golf, bungee trampolines, ice rinks, water parks, basketball courts, boxing rings or rollerblade tracks.

Much fun was had on the island... but next time we're flying

Sounds like fun, Scott! Too bad about the seasickness, though - I looooove sailing, especially on the smaller clipper ships where you can feel the swell of the water under your feet and the ship tilts in a good wind... laying out on the deck under the sails on a moonless night with nothing but a lantern at the other end of the ship...