The "I'll Be Back" Thread

MetalManCPA

Papa Opeth
May 19, 2001
Visit site
Either I'm starving for attention, or I'm going to miss this place, but this will be my 1st 6-day layoff from browsing and posting.

Off to Washington, D.C. Tuesday - back Wednesday
Off to Aspen, CO Thursday - back Sunday

:cry: :cry:

Wait a minute :confused:

I'm travelling for the next six days, instead of sitting in front of my computer, and instead of going to work.

:) :D :cool: I'll Be Back

Bring me back something nice which I can pawn if I don't like it :D . Enjoy the moments.

i can just hear the ending to a film where the hero (um, lets say me) says to the dashing lady (damn that would be you, ok lets make the hero someone esle then, ok forget it) ''as long as you have opeth in your heart, the board will never forget you'' or something along those cheesey lines :p anyway happy holidays :D

metalman: Off to Aspen, CO Thursday

You lucky bitch. :p Hope you have a kick ass time! I can understand the feeling. I've already had no choice but to leave the board twice, two weeks each time. It's tough, but you'll live. :D

"We survey the slopes."

Well, damn, I totally missed you, because I just got back into town. Too bad, I could've given you the grand tour of DC! :D I suppose your wife would've thought that odd, lol. Well, I hope you enjoyed it.

Geez - I go away for a bit, and it REALLY shows how crazy this place is. I'll be reading for weeks to catch up - which is actually what makes this place so cool. New people, all ready to blab away.

Lina - I was in Bethesda. Other than shopping (and Hooters), didn't really know what to do the one night I was there.

Aspen was AWESOME. The X-Games were cool, as was the private party with Greenday playing. And the price was right too.